Chapter 19: My Angel

[Y/N POV]

Y/N: Do you know what Akko is doing Lotte?

Lotte looks up at me from across the table and places her book onto it.

Lotte: What do you mean Y/N? Akko gets up to a lot of things and as her boyfriend, I would've thought you'd know everything.

Y/N: Well...yeah I know that but she doesn't tell me everything and I don't keep up with everything. I am still trying to clear away any rain clouds left.

Lotte's face turned sad as she apologised to me.

Lotte: S-sorry Y/N. This is a difficult time for you a-and you do have to make sure that you make yourself your number one priority.

I give her a smile and nod my head.

Y/N: You're alright Lotte! There's no need to apologise! You're right that I should make sure I'm prioritising myself, but I still should be making sure my girlfriend is ok!

Lotte: Yes of course!

She relaxed again and that small, warm smile returned to her face.

Lotte: Like I said though, Akko does a lot of things. Most of them happen without us even hearing about it until after it happens. So I'm not really sure what she's up to.

Y/N: Ah right. Thanks anyway Lotte! If anything comes up then please do tell me!

Lotte: I will!

She picks her book back up and opens it back to the page she was on to continue reading. I picked up the cup of coffee that I was drinking and took a good, long sip from it before placing it back onto the table.

Y/N: Maybe Chariot will know something. After all, Akko is the one who has possession of her wand.

The thing is, I would ask Chariot about it if it wasn't for the fact that I had no clue where she was. I didn't know where her or Akko were!

Y/N: Akko was pulled to one side after lesson wasn't she?

Lotte: Yeah she was. Professor Ursula said she wanted to go through a few things with her.

Lotte replied to me without looking up from the book, a gentle gasp leaving her mouth as she reacted to something in the book.

Y/N: Perhaps I should go and find them. There are many questions that are on my mind that I desperately want answering!

Akko: Boo!

Y/N: Ah!

The familiar giggling of my girlfriend filled my ears as she laughed at how startled I got when she surprised me with her presence.

Y/N: Jeez Akko! You almost gave me a heart attack! You scared the hell out of me!

Her giggling continues as she wraps her arms around me and rests her chin on my shoulder.

Akko: Hehehe! Sorry baby~. I just wanted to surprise you is all! It worked like a charm~.

She eventually calmed down and sat herself down in my lap, turning to me and planting her lips softly onto mine.

Y/N: Well I guess I forgive you. You did kiss me after all!

She giggled again laid her head on my chest.

Akko: Mhm! I'll always make my baby forgive me by showering him with hugs and kisses~!

I smile and hold her tighter. This girl was a serious blessing. A true gift from god. I was certain that she was an angel sent from heaven just to save me.