Chapter 10: The Convention

Y/N POV

Akko: Lotte! I have a plan!"

Akko manages to startle Lotte and Sucy who were talking to each other. I wouldn't have been surprised if she woke up half the school in the process.

Once Lotte gets over her shock she replies to Akko.

Lotte: "Its ok Akko, I've gotten over it."

Akko: "Huh?"

Lotte: "There was no need for me to get so mad over something so small."

Akko: "But it means so much to you Lotte and I wanna make it up to you."

Lotte: "Its fine Akko, I can go some other time."

Lotte looks at me and gives me a small smile and a wave.

Lotte: "Good morning Y/N. How are you today?"

Y/N: "I'm pretty good. What about yourself?"

Lotte: "I'm ok. Thanks for asking."

Akko: "Wouldn't you feel better if you went to the convention though?"

Lotte thinks for a minute before nodding her head.

Akko: "Then just hear me out. Please!"

Lotte: "Ok fine Akko. What's your plan?"

Akko releases my hand and walks over to go and sit down.

I stay stood up but just lean up against the wall and watch the interaction.

Akko: "Ok so we are meant to unload the food truck right? When we finish, someone distracts the driver so we can get in the back of the truck and it'll take us into town."

Lotte had a really good think about it.

I had to admit it was quite a risky plan but I believed it could work.

Lotte: "I mean I think that could work, but who is going to distract the driver."

Y/N: "That'll be me!"

Lotte turns to look at me with a worried look on her face.

Lotte: "Are you sure Y/N? We'll get into trouble for doing this and you don't really need to get roped into all of this."

Y/N: "I don't mind Lotte. You're my friend and if I am able to help, then I will."

A smile grows on Lotte's face.

Lotte: "Thank you guys! This means a lot!"

Akko: "Like Y/N said, we are your friends! And I really wanted to make it up to you for making you so upset yesterday."

Lotte: "I appreciate that you took the time to consider that Akko. Thank you."

Akko gives Lotte a big smile.

It was good to see them getting along with each other again. Especially since how upset Akko was yesterday.

There came a knock at the door and soon it swung open revealing a tall brown haired witch with a disdainful look on her face.

Brown-Haired Witch: "Ok you three I hope you are fully aware of your punishments for today! You are to unload the food truck and then serve a detention with Professor Ursula. Is this understood?"

Red team: "Yes ma'am."

Seemingly satisfied she turns her head towards me and introduces herself.

Finnelan: "You must be the young man the headmistress was taking about. I am Professor Anne Finnelan. And you're Y/N correct?"

I nod my head.