15

"Wh-what?! What an insolent person you are?! Guard! Take him away!" The noble shouted.

Orion moved himself to stand behind Alexis and started to act like a pitiful young master.

"Big brother Alexis, look at them! They're glaring at me! Help me big brother!"

The indifferent Orion before have become a spoiled cute little brother to the point that it make Alexis gone baffled.

"You- hah, I wonder, what should I do with you?" --Alexis.

"Shut up! Don't talk like a wife who is hopeless with her husband." Orion protested.

"Ehem! Anyway, you guys don't have to mind him. I'm the one who allowed him to act like this."

Alexis feel like he made a big mistake by calling Orion little brother.

He regret it now, but sadly, there's no medicine for regret in this world.

All the noble kid looked so surprised and jealous at Orion.

Just as one of them want to protest, a little noble girl come and stand in front of Alexis.

She was a beautiful girl, her hair is like a red flame, and she have a very elegant aura even though she is a child just like Alexis and Orion.

"Everyone, you're disturbing the Crown Prince and his friend, please step aside." The girl said with stern expression.

All of the noble children immediately step back and scattered away.

"Thank you, lady Scarlet." Alexis said thanks with a red ears.

The girl looked back at Alexis and smiled sweetly, "It's okay, Your Highness. I'm glad I can help you."

"This person is?" The girl smiled at Orion as she asked.

"O-oh, this is Orion Nocturne. The future duke of Nocturne Family." Alexis looked a bit flustered when the girl smiled.

"Is that so? Hello, sir Nocturne. I'm Lizia Scarlet." The girl, Lizia introduced herself.

"Hello too, Lady Scarlet, you can just call me Orion." Orion also smiled at her.

She is cute, if Orion have to be honest.

And if his memory is not wrong, this Lizia Scarlet is the future queen of this kingdom.

She is a good girl, she never use any violence.

When the Heroine act inappropriately, she reprimand her. It's just she's quite cold to other noble kid.

Many noble kid misunderstand her intention and quiet many of them dislike her.

The Heroine thinks that she ordered other noble girl to bully her because she have a good relationship with the Crown Prince.

The royal family and Crown Prince Alexis know it's not her, but other noble pressured them by saying that she is the one who ordered other noble to bully the Heroine.

The other male lead family pressured the royal family the most.

Both the Royal family and the Crown Prince have no way to save her when being pressured by all side like that.

And that was the reason Scarlet Family disappeared from the noble family later on.

Lizia Scarlet also know that many noble hates her and wouldn't listen to her, so she doesn't take the initiative to explain it and just accept the punishment.

Orion looked at Lizia quietly.

Maybe he should help her later, it's more good for Alexis to have a reliable fiancee like her than the Heroine.

The Heroine is to disgusting. Never learn about etiquette and do whatever she wants without thinking about the effects for the people around her.

***

I'm done!!

You guys might think this is a short chapter but the words count is the same as the other chapter you know.

Well, I'm glad I can update more quickly this time. I will also try to finish the next chapter fast if I can.

Now, if many of you wonder why I always updated so late. It's because this story don't have any specific plot.

I don't make any draft before publishing this story, and all written in this story is really what I think at that moment.

So I also don't know what will happen to Orion in the future.

What I'm sure is, Orion won't be couple with Alexis.

It's for the story progress so please forgive me.

Also, I will explain all the plot hole in the start of the chapter, for example, why did Alexis suddenly appear in the Nocturne Mansion.

I will make a new top for Orion but the top is not from the same kingdom as Orion.

Okay, let's stop here.

I will say it first, Happy Chinese New Year

I will say it again next time if I updated before the actual day.

Oh and, thank you for all the votes my dear reader.

29 January 2020