7

"Louis, let's go to the town near this place!" Orion said with an excited tone.

He has send Alexis go already and he was so sure that Alexis will not go back at least until next week.

So he took this chance to enjoy his time before Alexis visit him again.

Louis can only go with his Young Master's wish because his Young Master wear such a cute face in front of him.

"Wow~ this place is soo coool!! Louis, let's go and buy something!" Orion said with an excited feeling.

Orion go down from his carriage and walked around with Louis be his side.

He try everything that make him curious. Before he know it, it was already near lunch time.

Because they was now in the town, the can't go back to Mansion just to have lunch. So they go to a simple restaurant and order some food to eat.

Louis has already try to eat any kind of food so it was normal for him to eat something cooked by the chef on the restaurant.

What he surprised was his Young Master who just eat anything served in front of him without protest. Moreover he looks like he really enjoy it.

After lunch, the go walked around again.

When the sky is already painted with orange, Louis take his Young Master to go home and end their journey for today.

The next morning, Orion wake up with a refreshed feeling. He want to go to the town again like yesterday but thinking it might be wrong for him to go there everyday, so he end up in the garden and reading again.

He have already mastered the previous book he read. Now he read new book that tell him about the hystory of this kingdom and the empire.

When he is in a middle of reading, he remember then last week Alexis brought him so many things, so he asked Louis to take him to the room where the present placed.

He walked around the room and checked every present Alexis give him one by one by himself.

He take the wooden box and open it. When he looked at it, it was actually a music box. And the song played by the music box was calming and making Orion feels relaxed. So he ask Louis to take the music box to his bedroom and place it to the nightstand.

While Louis excused himself to go to place the music box. Orion started to checking again.

Now, it was the fabric that took his interest. He try to touch it and the fabric feels so smooth and fluffy.

He placed it to a different place from the other present so he could ask Louis to take it.

He checking again. Overall, there as a fluffy fabric on the table, night lamp, other music box, stuffed toy among them, accessories, gems, and many more.

He have already separate them, and yet there are still so many things in this room.

He tells Louis to move the thing on the table to his bedroom, because there are too many things. Louis has to ask other servant to help him.

Before Orion go out, he takes several small bottle too. And then he lock this room and headed to his own room.

***

Do tell me if you guys found any typo or if you have any suggestion. Since I write this without editor beside me, so there might be something weird in it.

7 July 2020