9

"Louis, please help me with the earrings." Orion said with smile.

"This servant understand, Young Master. Then, please excuse me." It's a good thing that Louis already came prepared.

He take out the tool that would help him to make a hole in the earlobe for the earring.

Orion hissed a bit because of the pain, but other from that, he is fine.

Louis put on the earring after make the hole and clean and heal the corner using magic.

It looks perfectly fit with Orion, and since the color was lighter from Orion's hair, Louis could see the earrings clearly.

Orion looked at the reflection of himself from the mirror. It looks good in his ear. He really liked it.

Not forget to tell Louis to make sure to pay the maker with bonus.

He stand up, not forgetting the ring. He walked out of his room and make his way to the garden again. He actually wanted to go to the room full of present again but since today he got his earring and he was very happy right now, it might be good to go tomorrow, as for today, he might just enjoy himself in the garden with tea and sweets.

As he just want to make his ways to that room.

One of the servant come to tell him that Haras family come to visit him.

He thinks about it a bit before telling the servant to serve them a tea.

He walked to the room where the Haras family are.

He not really like them thought. The original Orion was adopted by his uncle who is the former Duke Nocturne. And before that, he was know as Kori Haras from Haras Family.

Haras Family never though of him as a part of them, they always bully and harassing him whenever they can, and that's why Orion not really like them.

It's more good to say that he hate and despise the Haras Family.

He stopped in front of the door before sighing and let the servant to open the room.

There was a man with suit with a prideful face, beside him was a woman with thick makeup, fancy dress, and so many accessories.

Across them, sitted the pair of young man and young lady whom Orion despised so much.

Upon hearing the opened door, the looked at his side and sneer. Their eyes filled with disgust and always looking down on him.

He don't understand why the former Orion never hate them. He hate them so much that he actually really wanted to torture and kill them right here right now if he is allowed too.

"Oh, is it not Kori? Or is it now Orion?" The young lady sneered at him.

This young lady was Rostina Haras. His biological sister who always bully him.

"What do you guys doing here? Shouldn't you enjoying your life in the capital right now?" Orion asked as he stare at them with cold eyes.

The women hide her laugh with her fan and looked in disgust at Orion as he said.

"Who are you to talked to us?"

***

7 July 2020