2

Orion held his head. It really hurt!

The butler, Louis looked at his Young Master with a worry.

"Young Master, are you alright?" Louis asked with worry evident in his eyes and voice.

"I-I'm alright. What time is it now?" --Orion

"It's midnight Young Master." Louis answer.

"You can go first. I will go back to sleep." Orion said, still holding his head.

"Are you sure, Young Master?" Louis ask. Worry still stay in his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Give me a tea in the morning." Orion said.

"Have a good dream, young master." Louis said before retiring to his own room for the night. Witg the door closing after him, it left Orion alone with only the darkness for company.

Orion got up from his bed and walked to the balcony, peering into tge endless abyss of the night sky.

'It feels weird. Just a moment before, I was kei, and now I'm Orion.'

He hate how it feels. He looks up at the sky and give a long sigh. 'Let's just get back to sleep.' He though to himself.

Orion walk back to his bed. Lay inside the warm blanket and close his eyes.

Orion open his eyes. He rub it a bit. Adjusting the light that entered his eyes.

A knock heared and the door opened. Louis goes inside with a cup of tea that smell so good in Orion's nose.

He watch with curiosity over it. Louis who sensed it said with a smile.

"It's Chamomile Tea Young Master."

Louis could see that his Young Master's eyes beaming with joy.

He hand over the tea to Orion. And then walk away preparing the bath and clothes for his Young Master.

"Young Master, the bath is done. Do you want to take it now?" Louis asked.

Orion answered with a nod.

After he take his bath and changed his clothes. He take his breakfast.

He eat his breakfast alone. Because right now. There are only him, his butler, the cook, and several maid in the big mansion.

His so-called parent, brother, and sister live in the Main House in the capital.

He didn't mind it though. More like he really do hope they don't come to the Mansion.

This Mansion was something his grandfather presented to him. And the master of this Mansion was him alone.

Different from the main house. This Mansion's servant was from orphans his grandfather take in and raise.

That's why all servant from this Mansion are so loyal to him and his grandfather.

You could say that his so-called parent, brother, and sister have no right in this Mansion. Only him have it.

Now that he though about it. He don't know how old Orion now.

He looks at Louis and asked.

"Louis, how old am I now?"

Louis looks quite confused but still answered.

"Right now, Young Master is 7 years old."

'7 years old huh. That means 5 years before I have to go to Academy in the capital huh. What a pain.' Orion though.

Orion already done with his breakfast. What he have to do now? He looks at Louis with questioning eyes.

"Louis?" Orion called. Louis still give no answer.

"Louis? Are you alright?" Orion asked. His hand pull Louis's sleeve a bit.

***

Second update of this novel.

Normally, I wouldn't update this fast, but yeah, because this is a new one.

6 May 2020