16

"You like Lizia right, Alexis?" Orion suddenly asked Alexis.

Facing with Orion's flat expression, he can only bow his head shamefully.

"Don't say anything please..."

"Why so shy? She is a good girl. She's beautiful, calm, and kind too. If it was me, I will fall for her too." Orion laughed at Alexis appearance.

"It's... not because of that... I fall for her." Alexis whispered.

"Oh?" Orion looked so interested.

"Then why?" Orion asked with a teasing smile.

"It's... because... she is strict... with me..." Orion definitely surprised by his reason.

"You mean, you like her, because she is strict with you? Not because she is beautiful?" Orion asked again, to make sure he doesn't hear it wrong.

"...yes..." Alexis whispered with an especially small voice. If Orion didn't stand beside him, Orion will probably not hear his voice at all.

"You... are you a masochist?" Orion looked at Alexis weirdly.

"Wha!! Of course I'm not!!!" Alexis shouted angrily.

"You sure have a weird fetish..." Orion mumbled.

"Fe-fetish? What is that?" Alexis asked with confusion.

"Ask your father or your teacher, don't ask me, I don't know anything." Orion looked away.

"Say, I have noticed this quite a long time but, aren't you too interested in gems? Do you like gems?" Alexis asked to Orion who seems to have placed all his attention on the Ruby in his hand.

"Don't you think it's beautiful? This Ruby, I think it's a perfect match for Lizia's hair." Orion said, caring the ruby in his hand.

"Then what about me?" Alexis asked again.

"You? Hmm... Aquamarine I think. The color match with your eyes, sparkling blue. So beautiful, it's attract others attention." Orion answered again.

"Hmm... then you should be Azurite. It's dark blue, just like your hair and eyes." Alexis laughed as he said this.

"You think so? Then maybe I should start dressing myself with Azurite." Orion also laughed.

"Oh, what about that yellow-ish gems?" Alexis pointed towards the gems on Orion's side.

"This? It's Amber. A beautiful gems with yellow-ish golden color." Orion said as he picked the gemstone.

"You seems to know a lot." Alexis said so suddenly.

'It's not that I know a lot to be honest. But let's not say it, he will pestering me if I said that.' Orion thought about it just decided that he will act like he never heard any of this.

***

I honestly don't know what to write anymore. Should I continue with their childhood or should I just time skip into the teenager?

Like, skip to where Orion is already a Duke, I mean officially. Where he have a business with gems and the like, and they just need to got into the Academy for the story inside the story start.

I mean, I know it's short even though you guys wait for so long, but I just don't know what to add anymore.

I'm bad at childhood story honestly. I'm more good at teen since I'm teen myself.

Yeah, that's right, I'm teenager who didn't even graduate from junior high yet.

Tell me in the comment which one you guys want okay? Or I will forever stuck with this story.

10 April 2021