11

"I see you have something worth huh. Why don't you give it to your SISTER?" Countess Haras said.

Orion touch his earrings.

"There's no way I will, right? It given by my friend. How could I give it to someone like her? It's too good for her." Orion smiled again.

"But I don't remember I have given something like that to you though?" Everyone surprised by that voice.

Alexis walked in to that room with calm demeanour and smile in his face.

He stopped and stand beside Orion as he looked at his ear.

"To think that it would fit you perfectly. Did you made it using the gem I give you?" Alexis asked.

"Yeah." Orion answered.

"Why don't use the darker one? I think it would fit even more." Alexis said.

"I don't want. It's too beautiful."

"What's with that? I could give you more if you like it." Alexis laughed.

"Why you don't take a seat? This is your home right?" Alexis asked.

"Because they won't let me. What else?" Orion answered.

Alexis eyed at Earl Haras and Countess Haras.

"Good morning, Your Highness Crown Prince Alexis." Both Earl and Countess Haras stand up from their seat and greet Alexis.

Rostina and her brother also stand up and greet Alexis with bow.

They looked at him with greed, especially Rostina. She try to appeal Alexis with her beauty and try to go near Alexis.

"Don't just stand there and take a seat Your Highness Crown Prince." Earl Haras said as he stand up from his seat with Countess Haras. Allowing Alexis to take a seat.

Alexis smiled and take his seat.

"Nina, prepare milk tea and madeleine for Alexis." Orion ordered without using any honorific for Alexis.

"What? I though you would call me Alex like always. To think you don't even use honorific for me~" Alexis asked.

Orion throw a glance at him.

"What? You want to be called 'Brother Alex'?"

"I will be very happy if you call me that!" Alexis laughed.

"What will I get if I call you brother? Tell me!" Orion said with cocky look and voice.

Earl and Countess Haras, Rostina and her brother shot a sharp look at him.

'How could that trash act so rudely in front of the future king?!' They though in their heart.

Rostina approach Alexis and said to him, "Don't bother about him, Your Highness! Why don't we just enjoy our tea?"

"He is your brother too. How could you say that about him? Moreover, he is the master of this Mansion!" Alexis cast a glance at Rostina.

Rostina who is shocked by his word glared at Orion.

'Alexis is the one who said it, why am I the one being glared at?'

Orion looked so puzzled by this.

Earl Haras cleared his throat and said, "Your Highness and Rostina are at the same age, so this one think you guys can play together."

"I think it's quite inappropriate for me to play with young lady like her." Alexis reject Earl Haras idea with smile.

***

7 July 2020