10

"Me? I'm Orion Nocturne, the future Duke Nocturne." Orion said with cold smile.

It might be sounded like he's bragging about it but it was the truth. His grandfather have no other successor than him and that's why he can brag about it.

"It's in the future brat! Who know what wilk happen in the future." The Man sneered.

"Is that so? But I'm so sure I will become Duke Nocturne in no time though." Orion laughed but his eyes are full of disgust at them.

"No matter, it's still in the future anyway. Now let's talk about the rumor. I heard that the Crown Prince always come here to meet with his dear friend. I'm sure you must be in a good relationship with him." Countess Haras said.

"And then?" Orion smiled but his smile did not reach his eyes.

"I want you to introduce your dear sister to Crown Prince Alexis so that she have the chance to become fiancee of the Crown Prince!" Countess Haras said with serious tone.

"There's no way I will do that right? What benefit will I got from introduced her to my dear friend?" Orion ask with smile.

"Heh! We will acknowledge that you had been the part of our family." Earl Haras said pridefully.

"You think I will be happy with just that? Heh! Don't joke with me!" Orion said.

"Don't be cocky just because your stupid grandfather adopted you, you brat! We are your real family and I'm your mother! You have to listen to what I said." Countess Haras said with sharp eyes.

Orion's smile disappear. It's fine if they only harass him, but to think they even harass his grandfather. He will not be so kind again.

"You can say anything about me but I can't allow you to talk about my grandfather . Countess Haras! You think just because I'm still a kid so I will be afraid of you? Hah! Don't joke with me!"

Orion's word surprised everyone inside that room just now.

"Welcome Crown Prince Alexis." the butler bowed down to Alexis.

"Yes. Where is Orion right now?" Alexis asked the butler.

"Young Master Orion is with Haras Family right now." the butler answered.

"You mean Earl Haras? What is he doing here?" Alexis asked.

The butler opened his mouth and said, "Young Master Orion and Haras Family have a bad relationship and history, so, this old butler think that the Haras Family come to laught at Young Master or bully him"

"Hmm... Then, don't tell then that I come today and escort me to where they are." Alexis said with smirk.

"This old one understand! Then, please come this way, Crown Prince." The butler bowed down.

"No, no, Alexis is fine, Sebantian-san, I'm Orion's friend anyway." Alexis said with laugh aa he followed the butler.

"Then this butler will not use formality when talk to Prince Alexis."

"Yes."

"Mother, that trash have something so beautiful on his ear. I think that earring will looked good on me." Rostina said.

Countess Haras who hear it looked at Orion's ear and her eyes shine with greed as he looked at the earrings.

***

7 July 2020