1

He died.

Yes, he knew he died.

He didn't mind it. Even if he died in the most ridiculous way. He didn't care about it.

In fact, his whole life is just a joke.

And then, the God give him a chance to live once more. But, did he really want it? No, he didn't.

He hated it.

Even if he was reborn again in a different world, what's the difference?

Just because the God gave him a chance doesn't mean the God will ensure him that he will not suffer. He doesn't believe it.

In fact, he doesn't believe any single thing the god tells him. It can't always be true.

"Young master, please wake up!"

The sound wakes up a certain young boy who looks like he just had a nightmare.

"Young Master Orion, are you alright?" A young man with a butler clothes ask the young boy.

The boy see the butler with a shock expression. He ask, "Wh-what did you call me?"

The butler answered, "Young Master Orion."

The boy then become drowned in his own thoughts.

'Why does the name sound so familiar?'

"Hey, where's the mirror?" The boy ask.

The butler bought him a small mirror.

The boy see the reflection on the mirror.

Dark blue hair. Deep as sea eyes. White and tender skin. Of course, now it makes sense. He knows whose body this is.

This boy is Orion Nocturne. Known as a famous tragic villain in the novel called "Light the Dark"

It was the most stupidest novel he had just recently read. And it was the worst (and good) decision he had made in his life.

"Young Master?" The butler called.

"Hey, what's your name?" Orion asked.

The butler looks a bit confused but still answered.

"This servant name is Louis Waford."

He knew it! The original Orion Nocturne was died because of accusation he didn't even know.

The original Orion was someone that have a kind heart. He's not a saint or anything, but he did care about his surroundings.

His butler, Louis Waford, was someone he truly care from the bottom of his heart. He accepted everything that thrown at him without giving a word of protest.

Even until the moment before he died, he still cared about everyone. He still told Louis to take care of himself and his new master, the heroine and the capture target, even though they are the ones that killed him.

This novel is popular because of Orion. Many fans of this novel couldn't accept by how Orion died, so, they often wrote fanfictions about Orion Nocturne.

One of the many fans that couldn't accept it, was him. He couldn't accept it. Not only because of how unfair and tragic is death was. It was because of the original Orion Nocturne's tragic past as well

The original Orion Nocturne born because of a mistake and grew up without any parental live. Even though he never really knew what love was, he didn't hold a grudge over it.

And yet. He still died tragically.

He hated this novel. Because of Orion's death and because of how the Heroine of this novel accused Orion of something he didn't do. And the Male Lead too.

The Male Lead of this novel was an all powerful noble.

He really didn't like the Male Lead and the Heroine.

The Heroine was too weak to the point of annoying him. And the Male Lead always pampering the Heroine and granted all the Heroine's wishes and that made him really furious.

Whoever the Heroine disliked would be beaten to death her pet. That's why he hated them.

***

Hello everyone. It's my new novel and the first one with english language.

English is not my native language so forgive me if there is a mistake.

I hope you guys enjoy this novel of mine.

You can give me any idea or comment, but please use a kind words. Since I'm a bit sensitive.

Btw the picture on the top is Orion Nocturne 👆👆

Edited : this is the edited part guys. There's a reader who have been so kind to help me with my grammar but I decide to change the last part of this chapter and not using 'harem of capture targerts and male leads' but 'pet' instead, since the ML and CT are treating the Heroine as a goddess, why not take this chance?

See you next time.

5 May 2020