12

"It's not inappropriate, beside, Your Highness and my daughter are still young too. You two could deepen your relationship too!" Earl Haras said as he rejection Alexis.

Orion who heard his word want to snort at him but remembering that he is in front of his servant right now, he hold himself back.

Alexis reject his word and said.

"How can it be like that? Beside, I'm afraid that the future fiancé of lady Rostina will be jealous."

'What a fox! How could this kind of person be the Crown Prince and the most charming Male Lead?!' Orion secretly slandered Alexis inside his heart.

"Now, let's not talk about that kind of thing and enjoy our tea?" Alexis said as he pick up his tea and drink it.

Rostina slightly frown as the Crown Prince always seemed to reject her no matter what she do.

She try to approach Alexis with every talk they have but always being rejected by him.

Orion who looked at the whole scene said in his heart, 'To think that this Charming Crown Prince actually have the heart to reject someone... I'm afraid it will be hard for him to find his soulmate.'

"What are you thinking about, huh?" Alexis asked him so suddenly making Orion sputtered for a bit.

"A-ah, no, nothing. I just spacing out for a bit. Did, you like the sweets?" Orion hurriedly changed the subject.

"Too bland. Put more sugar next time! You know I have sweet tooth, right?" Alexis said.

"Aren't the taste ok? I think it's just fine though." Orion asked confusedly.

"You don't have sweet tooth while I have it. We clearly have different taste yet you making me eat something this bland!" Alexis protested.

"Yes, that's right! How could you make Your highness Crown Prince eat something like this?!" Rostina who see a chance to slander Orion immediately doing it without thinking about what consequences will she bear.

Orion looked calm but not with Alexis. His face immediately darkened when he hear Rostina talk like that to Orion.

"I'm sorry lady Rostina, but I think it's quite inappropriate for you to stand next to me. I think you should have give some space between us!"

That sentence only have one meaning, 'Stay away from me!'

Orion actually quite enjoyed this scene. It was rare for him to see a different side of the Crown Prince loved by all!

Shivers run through her body as she heard Alexis' word.

She quietly step back as she shivered.

Her brother who see it quickly take her hand and hide her behind his body.

There are some rumours between noble kids that the Crown Prince are actually not as kind as he looks. It was his first time to experience it. That room was immediately filled with cold pressure as Alexis face darkened more and more.

***

More short chapter again guys!!! Forgive me pls 😣😣😣

And yeah, 6 chapter in row. I'm kind right?

Edit : And as I thought, I think "through is more fit for the sentence than "towards"

7 July 2020