Everyone Says Goodbye.

TW: SUICIDE
MANGA SPOILERS
_______________________________________

Keigo's pov:

Wow. This really happened. It's all come out.. Heh. Guess that's what I deserve, right? That's what they always told me growing up. "You deserve everything you get." The hero commission really make great parents, huh? I would've been better off on the streets with my "parents".

Can I even call them parents? They sure as hell didn't act like parents. They're more like a sperm donor and incubator. That was the one thing they could do right. But of course, I wasn't planned. So to hell with it. I don't have parents. Might as well call me an orphan.

You're probably wondering what's going on right now, and we'll get there. I can't tell you too much or else there's no point in continuing on. You'll have to see for yourself.

To start, as most of you probably know by now, I was working as a double agent to get information from the league of villains. After a long year of hard work I had fucked it all up. I met a girl during my time at the league of villains. Her name is y/n. However, she isn't a villain. She's a commission kid just like me.

I simply met her while I was working for the league. We started as friends, got closer and closer and eventually became lovers. You know, kind of like how all those cheesy love stories go. She was mine and I was hers. I tried my best to keep her away from the league and what I was doing so I could keep her safe but I failed.

A war happened in my last day of working with the league. I.. I had to do some things I'm not proud of.. I killed Twice. I tried so hard to save him but I just couldn't. And that will haunt me for the rest of my life. I really did like Twice. Under different circumstances we could've been great friends.

It's sad to see how he was wronged by the world. No one deserves that. Especially him. But that's how most villains come to be. They repeatedly get let down and told they'll never succeed. Eventually, they break. And that's when they turn their backs on the world and become villains.

Back to the story, the war happened, I nearly died. I honestly wish I did. It would be easier then this. But I didn't. And that's fine. I lost my wings. Never thought that would happen. The one thing about myself that I actually liked is gone. Go figure, right? With my luck I should've expected it.

Well that's all you need to know about what led up to this point. Ignore my rambling. Let's get on with what's happening.

"Y/n! Y-you can't be serious! Come one just wait a second!" I pleaded as y/n gathered her things to leave. She's leaving me. I really am just soooo lucky. "I am serious Keigo. How could you keep all that from me?! I know you said you wanted to keep me away from the league but how could you not tell me there was a war coming?! My family could've died!!" She yelled in anger as she continued packing her bags.

"Look, I know I messed up but it was to keep you safe! If Dabi found out about us then he could've hurt you! Or dragged you into this and make you hurt people!" She dropped what was in her hands and just started laughing. Shit.. I fucked up big time.

"You really think after all that happened, that was the right thing to use to try and justify your actions? YOU FUCKING KILLED SOMEONE KEIGO! Don't give me that bullshit!!" Yeah. I'm done for. "Ok, I get where you're coming from but what I said is still true. I'll do anything if it means keeping blood off your hands. I never want you to have to go through that."

She stayed silent and went back to packing the rest of her stuff. "I don't care Keigo. I loved you. I really did. But after all the shit that's happened the last few months, I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry but I can't."