A bird, A girl, And a Bed.

A/n: This is my first attempt at writing smut😅
_______________________________________

Y/n's pov:

Keigo was out on patrol once again. He has been working really hard lately we haven't been able to spend a lot of time together. But tonight was going to be special. I bought new lingerie and a bottle of wine. I slipped a skirt and hoodie on over the lingerie and got myself a glass of wine.

He should be home soon. I thought to myself. I finished my wine and sat on the couch to wait for him. Soon enough, the door opened and there he was. "I'm home kid!" He said as he closed and locked the door and took his shoes off. "Birdy!" You yelled and hugged him tight.

Hawks's pov:

I was greeted at the door with y/n hugging me tight. I loved this girl with all my heart. I hugged her back and held her for a moment. I felt bad because I've been so busy lately. I sat down on the couch with a bottle of water and relaxed. I was soon met with a pair of soft lips on mine.

I opened my eyes to see y/n kissing me. I closed my eyes and kissed back. The kiss lasted a minuet or so. After the kiss broke she stared into my eyes with such a loving look. I fall deeper in love with her everytime I look at those beautiful eyes.

Y/n's pov:

After Hawks sat down and relaxed I took the chance to kiss him. We kissed for around a minute before pulling apart and staring into each other's eyes. "Follow me" I said as I stood up. I walked to the bedroom with the curious bird following behind me. I sat on the bed and told him to come sit.

He sat next to me and I kissed his cheek. He lightly blushed and smiled, kissing my forehead. "I love you babe." I whispered as I put my forehead on his. "I love you too my little love bird."

I got on his lap and straddled him. He looked into my eyes curiously. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss.

Keigo's pov:

Y/n straddled my lap and pulled me into a deep kiss. I moved my hands to her waist and kissed back. This kiss lasted for a few minutes. Once the kiss broke she kissed my neck and whispered sweet and loving things into my ear. Damnit kid you have no idea what you do to me.

She slid out of my lap and was now kneeling between my legs on the floor.

Y/n's pov:

I slid out of Keigo's lap and onto the space between his legs. I unbuckled his belt and pulled it off. Next I unzipped his pants and looked up at him for consent. He nodded and lifted up so I could pulls his jeans and boxers down. I made eye contact with him as I kitten licked the tip of his dick.

He bit his lip and relaxed his head back. I licked from his base to his tip and teased him more, earning sweet groans from Hawks. "Don't t-tease kid." He ran his fingers through my hair. "Yes daddy." I said before taking as much of him as I could into my mouth and pumping the rest with my hand.

I began bobbing my head and pressing my tongue against his dick. I had a tongue piercing that he loved. It drove him crazy. It wasn't long before he was moaning out my name and gripping my hair as well as the sheets. He came into my mouth with a loud grunt. I pulled off with a pop and opened my mouth to show him the cum. He blushed deeply as I closed my mouth and swallowed then opened my mouth back up to show him I swallowed it.

I giggled at his blush and kissed him deeply. He licked my lip asking for entrance which I happily allowed, opening my mouth a little he pushed his tongue into my mouth. We kissed roughly and passionately for around 5 minutes.

I broke the kiss and stood in front of him. He looked at me and panted as he caught his breath. I began to strip teasingly slow. Eventually he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer, stripping me of my hoodie and skirt to reveal the lingerie.

Keigo's pov:

She began to strip but it was so teasingly slow and I couldn't wait. I grabbed her hips and pulled her close to me and stripped her. I stared at the new lingerie. I smirked. "What's this baby bird?" I said as I pulled her up onto my lap. "A gift for you daddy~" she whispered into my ear. And just like that, I was hard again. We made out for around 10 minutes before I stripped her of her lingerie.

She pushed me off of her and got back up onto my lap. I watched in amusement. She slowly grinded against my dick. Fuck. I bit my lip and grabbed her waist. She got the memo and slowly lowered herself onto me with a moan.

After sitting and adjusting for a moment she started to bounce. I held he hips to keep her balanced. She held onto my shoulders and kissed my neck in between moans. "F-fuck baby bird~" we continued for a while. Soon all that filled the room was moans and the sound of skin hitting skin.

I began to kiss her neck as she got closer and closer. I trailed hickeys all the way down to her chest. Her moans got louder and her rhythm got sloppy. "I-I'm close d-daddy!~" she moaned out and I started thrusting up into her. "M-me too baby bird. Cum with me." We continued until we came at the same time. I pulled out of her and she stayed on my lap. We sat there and tried to catch our breath. We showered and changed the sheets. She climbed into bed and I followed. We cuddled until she fell asleep. I wrapped my wings around her and runs my fingers through her hair. "Sleep well, y/n."

_______________________________________

I can't believe I really wrote that- I know it sucks💀 that's all, hope you enjoyed🖤