☁Hawks x Insecure Reader ☁

Y/N'S POV:

I stood there in the bathroom looking at my naked body in the mirror. I hate the way my body looks and I honestly don't get why Keigo loves me.. I was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Baby bird? You ok in there? You've been in there a while and I heard you turn the shower off."

I quickly wiped my face off and started to get dressed. "Yeah I'll be out in a minute!" I dried my hair with my towel and left the bathroom to see Hawks sitting on the bed waiting for me. I stood there as he looked me up and down and then stared into my eyes. "Are you sure everything's ok?" I hesitantly nodded and got into bed.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist. "I know you baby bird. What's wrong?" He asked as he pulled me closer to his chest. I sighed. "W-why do you stay with me Keigo..? I'm not pretty.. My body is weird.." He hushed me with a soft kiss and ran his fingers through my hair. "You're perfect y/n. I love every part of you, even the things that you hate. You're so beautiful and I'm so lucky to be able to call you mine."

I blushed as tears ran down my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cuddled him. "T-thank you Keigo.. I love you." He kissed my forehead and caressed my cheek. "I love you more my little song bird."

He wiped my tears away and held me close to him. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. "I'm the lucky one ya know. I get to be here in your arms every night." He just chuckled. I smiled and drew circles on his chest with my finger. I felt Keigo's wing wrap around me causing me to blush more.

"Sleep well my little love bird." I giggled a bit and snuggled into him. "Sleep well birdie"

The next day we didn't leave bed.

We spent the entire day in bed, cuddling.

It was perfect.

He was perfect.
_______________________________________

I love Hawks-

358 words. Sorry it's so short it was rushed

Hope you enjoyed!

See you in the next one!

Feel free to dm me with requests or comment!<3