Period Comfort

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Y/N'S POV:

I hate this time of the month. But hey at least I know I'm not pregnant.  I woke up from feeling painful cramps. The room was still lit by moonlight so it had to be early still. That being said, I look over at the alarm clock and it read 4:27am. I looked next to me to see my beautiful birdy boyfriend next to me. Keigo Tamaki. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. Keigo had his arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly slid out of his arms, as much as I hated it I had to. I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. Thankfully I hadn't ruined the sheets. Slowly and quietly I made my way back to bed and climbed in. I thought I was careful enough to keep Kei asleep but I was wrong. I felt his arms wrap back around my waist and pull me close to him. "Everything ok baby bird?" He mumbled in a sleepy voice.  "Yeah.." I felt his lips on my neck as he peppered soft kisses all over my neck. "What's wrong babe you gotta tell me." I sighed and relaxed into his arms. "I got my period.. The cramps are bad.." I mumbled out, still feeling bad for waking him.

Keigo spoon cuddled me and wrapped his arm over my stomach. "It's alright baby bird, I'm here." He mumbled, obviously very tired still. "Let's just go back to bed Kei" he hummed a bit to sooth me. It worked everytime. I laid there in his warm embrace. I managed to mumble out "I love you birdy" before falling asleep.

"I love you too baby bird" I heard just before fully falling asleep.

KEIGO'S POV:

I hummed to y/n as I waited for her to fall asleep first. I held her close to me and stroked her hair. "I love yiu birdy" I heard from my tired baby bird. "I love you too baby bird." She finally fell asleep and I soon followed after her, falling asleep with her close as ever. So perfect.