Hawks x Bratty reader

Smut.
Y/N'S POV:

Once again, waiting for my bird to come home. I sat on the bed, wearing only a short skirt and my bra. I smirked and grabbed my phone. I laid myself out on the bed and set my phone next to my head and called Hawks.

The phone rang for a while before he finally picked up. "Hello?" He said in a tired and bored voice. I just giggled to myself as I pulled my skirt off. "Daddy~ I miss you~" I said and put the phone on speaker. "I'm at work kid what do you think you're doing?" He asked in a stern tone. "I'm making myself feel good daddy~" I giggled and started to play with myself. "Touch what's mine and you'll be punished, kid." I pushed a finger inside myself, causing a gasp to leave my lips. "Kid."

This went on for a few minutes. I was moaning into the phone and Hawks was now flying home. "M-master~ I'm so close~" I arched my back and moaned. "You do not have permission to cum, kid." "I-I can't hold it!~" He hung up. Seconds later the door opened and slammed shut. Hawks had undressed as he made his way to me and was completely naked by the time he got to me.

"What did I say kid?" He got on top of me and pinned my hands above my head. I tried to grind against his cock but he kept me still. "You've been bad kid. Bad girls get punished."

Hawks spend the next hour edging and overstiming me until I cried. He finally let me cum and he kissed me deeply. He cleaned me up and put me in his hoodie.

I cuddled into his chest and he held me close. "You're such a good little love bird." He kissed my cheek. "I love you kid." I cuddled into him more and drew circles on his chest with my finger. "I love you more Kei."