Holiday tings

Since it's December I thought I'd do something Christmasy
_______________________________________

Y/N'S POV:

It was getting closer to Christmas so while Keigo was out doing hero work I decorated for Christmas. I guess you could say I went a little overboard but how could I not?! It was me and Keigo's first Christmas together! Keigo was gone for maybe 3 hours? 4 hours? I think 4 hours. He should be home soon so I rushed into the bedroom and put a reindeer onsie on and sat on the couch to wait for him. It was getting dark so I turned the lights on and I guess it was perfect timing because Keigo landed in front of the house right before I turned them on. It looks like I scared him and I just giggled. He opened the door. "Baby bird? What's wi-" he was cut off by me jumping on him and wrapping my legs around his waist. He laughed and held me up. "Looks like a certain baby bird missed me~" he teased. "Mhm I did!" He laughed and kissed my cheek. "I may have done a little decorating while you were out. "A little? Babe how did you even manage to get all this done I left you alone for 4 hours" he chuckled. "It's a secret." I kissed his nose and dragged him to the bedroom and threw a matching onsie at him. "I am not wearing this" "Yes you are my love" I smiled innocently. "Nope-" I tapped his shirt and his clothed disappeared and were replaced by the onsie. "God I hate when you do that" he huffed and I giggled, hugging him tight.

We spent the rest of the week cuddling and watching movies and having cough seggs cough. It was the best Christmas I've ever had because I got to spend it with my birdie.
_______________________________________

I know it's short but it's cute🥺

I wanna do this with someone I'm lonely-

Cough cough. ANYWAY. hope you enjoyed <3