Q&A (AN)

With two more chapters before the ending of Hidden Marks, I thought I'd just make an author's note till then. Talk with you guys about the story and so. I won't go into much details about the next two chapters until afterwords, to avoid any spoilers.

Chapter 49 is about halfway done, if I push through, I can most likely have it done by Sunday upload. However, if I feel as if I'm not proud of the chapter I will postpone it longer.

As a new writer, I'm always looking for ways to grow, so if I can have honest but constructive criticism about the story, I'd like to hear them. If anyone does choose to reply, please be kind and respectful to one another, as I am the one asking for criticism. I'd like to know how you guys felt about the plot, themes and the overall flow of the story.

I'd also like to give a big shoutout to @jemi who is my editor and worked hard on editing chapters. I'll update the later chapters with the edited ones as soon as possible.

If you guys also have any questions for me, whether about the story or just personal stuff you're interested in, feel free to ask them. You can do so here or privately, I'd love to answer them!

I wanted to keep this author note short, cause I'm gonna write a really long one after the ending of Hidden Marks!

I'd also like to connect with you guys more, so please if you'd like you can follow me on social media's:

Instagram: Willy.yappey
YouTube: Willy Yap
Tumblr: Havenesa-sera-fina