7 : Arms Length Apart

[Edited]

Consider giving a follow and an upvote!

Also if you have time, visit my kp-fi page and leave a tip if you want!
https://ko-fi.com/havenesa
*****

The rest of my grocery trip went fairly normal. I reluctantly got into the two boys' car, with my grocery in it as well. There was hardly any conversation between us, they helped me take my grocery up to my apartment, and after thanking them, they left.

So I didn't know why Kimie was looking at me with a weird expression.

"So let me get this straight," she poked her head up from over the shelves that separated us from each other. All filled with makeup that we intend to use credit cards to purchase and regret that decision later, "Jin and Namjoon, the boyfriends of Lilia who is mad at you right now, and the soulmates of Jungkook, who you cursed out, helped you with grocery last night?"

Rolling my eyes, I grumbled when I picked up a random palette and realized the price before putting it back on the shelves, "All I did was tell Jungkook to fuck off."

She raised an eyebrow at me, almost suggestively, "Okay but like, is that not just fucking weird? You've never been close to Lilia's boyfriends before."

"You act as if I asked them for help. Now shut up and buy your makeup."

Kimie was majoring in biology and premed as well, her goal was to become a certified dermatologist and then enter a cosmetic school to become a certified makeup artist. Part-time she worked at a high-end nail salon as a professional nail technician, which she got certified during high school. To say the least, if you wanted your makeup or nails done, you go to Kimie.

While I majored in biochemistry and premed, that didn't mean I couldn't make room for makeup. After all, my lovely roommate gave me a free lesson on natural makeup.

"Anyway, later can you come with me to the art department?" Kimie suddenly asked, finding herself next to me. A basket filled with makeup in her hands and the same could be said for me.

"For what?"

"I'm starting a beauty blog and going to see if one of the photographer cuties will help me take photos."

"Why am I coming?"

"You're going to be my model, obviously."

I then picked up a highlighter that a beauty guru just came out with and swatched it on my wrist. Both Kimie and I both gawked at it, "Holly crap that's blinding."

"Put it in the basket."

*****

"Kookie-ah," Jimin cooed slightly as he took another picture of the young and beautiful man, who sat at the window sill as instructed, "You look like a bunny." His golden locks pushed back with a black headband, causing his hair to stand up cutely.

The young man only grinned slightly in embarrassment, Jimin's comment had caused people to look over at him, though that wasn't to say that people weren't looking before that. However, he continued to model for Jimin, who kept complimenting him further, his red cheeks worsening, only for Jimin to comment how cute he was being, it was an endless cycle of torture.

Taehyung was right next to Jimin, though he didn't hold a camera like the blond, instead he balanced a sketch pad on his knees and a pencil in his hand. Now and then he would glance up to look at Jungkook, to flash him a smirk and give out his own rounds of compliments.

Though he wasn't drawing Jungkook.

No, the facial features he carefully sketched out were more delicate and rounded, his strokes careful and gentle. Lips full and slightly parted, with the most beautiful eyes staring widely back at him through the paper. Strokes so light It barely graced the paper as he wanted to shade her perfectly to emphasize the gentle beauty that was Sera. To recapture the look of her during the night at fairgrounds.