10 : Not Alone

[Edited by jemi018}

Consider giving a follow and an upvote!

Also if you have time, visit my kp-fi page and leave a tip if you want!
https://ko-fi.com/havenesa

*****

The week was absolutely weird but at the same time, like a dream come to reality.

Yoongi and Sera had quickly set into a routine that surrounded each other. It turned out Yoongi also fell asleep during registration and had morning classes like Sera. Though his morning class was music and started at later hours.

Their mornings went something like this: they would wake up to Sera's alarm, though that was after both of them had hit snooze several times. Both were bad at waking up early, and they would easily maneuver around each other to begin getting ready, glad that Kimie got ready when they were long gone. Sera didn't do much, preferring to take showers at night and keep makeup minimal, allowing Yoongi to use the bathroom without being rushed.

When they were all dressed and ready, instead of eating cereal or pre-packaged frozen waffles, Yoongi would drag her to the cafe, to get their much-needed caffeine and a proper breakfast. To say the least, he didn't like it when he realized Sera would eat cereal or nothing at all for breakfast. While he was no Jin and couldn't make a gourmet breakfast, he could at least take her to the cafe to get her freshly cooked waffles over frozen ones.

Then he would drop her off to her class, and when it was over, he would already be waiting for her. The rest of the day would depend if either of them had classes, but would try to spend time doing activities they both liked.

Which both very much enjoyed, just heading back to Sera's room and binge-watching tv shows, or going to the library so Sera could do homework while Yoongi either slept, worked on his own stuff, or watched her in the corner of his eyes.

There were already small things Yoongi picked up about Sera that he found rather cute.

How when she's bored or nervous, she would start playing with her fingers, from making random hand gestures, cracking her knuckles, or just intertwining them. Or when randomly, when standing or walking, she'd shrug both her shoulders at the same time randomly or raise them. One that he thought was cute was when she can have such a stoic expression but could crack into a cute, gummy closed eyes smile and laughter, similar to Yoongi's. And when she really starts laughing, she'd move around a lot and slap her legs to calm down.

Also, both began to learn a lot about each other. Yoongi learned that Sera wants to be a cardiologist because it was her brother's dream to become one. Yoongi wanted to ask Sera about her brother but knew it wasn't the right time yet.

Yoongi majored in music and arts because he liked producing his own music, and said  one day he'll bring her to his studio to show her.

Also, Yoongi realized that Sera was an obvious person to read because she speaks with her expression and body language a lot. Like when they were trying a new cafe, her eyes just brightened up when she tried their coffee and snacks. When she doesn't like something, her nose would scrunch up quickly, before going back to a neutral expression.

For Sera, Yoongi was harder to read, because well, he was Yoongi and barely expressed his emotions. Though she did manage to notice that Yoongi would smile ever so slightly whenever he was doing something he liked, or when he was not that interested, he'd lean back in his chair with his arm crossed.

The week may have been nothing special to most, but it was a huge step for both.

"Yoongi-Oppa," Sera spoke, eyes flickering up from her homework to stare at the white-haired man who was typing away on his computer, "You don't want to go back to your apartment? My floor can't be that comfy and you probably miss your other soulmates."