11 : Secret Drawings

[Edited by jemi018}

Consider giving a follow and an upvote!

Also if you have time, visit my kp-fi page and leave a tip if you want!
https://ko-fi.com/havenesa

*****

Ever since Jimin and Yoongi have broken up with Lilia, there has been a noticeable tension in the household; especially when Jimin would only briefly come home to shower, change, and quickly greet his soulmates, then he would be out of the apartment quickly. Yoongi hasn't even returned to the apartment ever since he bonded with Sera, only sending a few texts to guarantee everyone that he is healthy and doing fine.

Taehyung was the most affected, or at least showed he was the most bothered, with his constant whining mixed in with his seclusion in his room. Though that was mostly whenever Lilia would visit the boys. Lately, he had switched from constantly drawing Sera, to drawing their marks, but most importantly, their soul marks on Sera's arms; to try to know how it would look on her smaller arms, wanting to imagine how the lines curved slightly differently to fit on her arms, to imagine looking at those beautiful marks and feeling at complete bliss when he bonds with her.

It was all wishful dreams that Taehyung wishes to make into a reality. But in all reality, he easily could. All he needed to do was break up with the very person holding him back from that reality.

There was a time he did love Lilia, saw her as someone important to his life; and for a while, she filled in that empty piece in his puzzle. They've been together for nearly five years, and they made so many memories together that he couldn't just toss and throw away. That was why he hesitated to break up with her, because how do you end a relationship of five years, just like that? Even though they weren't soulmates, Taehyung genuinely did love Lilia.

So how do you just let that love go?

How did Jimin and Yoongi just abandon five years of a relationship?

"Do they make you happy?" He's heard that voice multiple times, always accompanied by another all too familiar voice.

"It's hard to put into words."

It really was hard to put into words.

It was damn hard for Taehyung.

It wasn't just the thought of having to break up with Lilia that made him guilty. No. It was far worse than he'd like to admit.

"Min's been sleeping in your room, and Jimin's been hanging out with you often. Does your heart like..." Baekhyuns paused for a moment, trying to find the right words, "Does it flutter whenever they're around? Like skip a beat but not in a painful way?"

His heart always skipped a beat whenever he's with his soulmates, it still does sometimes. Whenever he's in their arms, he feels at home and complete, like that's where he belongs. In some ways, that is where he belongs. They were made for each other.

You don't know when someone's your soulmate until you see their marks in person; and when you do, you form a bond with them.

Up until recently, he didn't know that Sera was his soulmate, so why did his heart always flutter whenever he saw her, or whenever she was around?

Why did his heart always skip a beat for her?

"I...I feel more stable when I'm with Yoongi or Jimin, but I still feel guilty," her voice hesitated and it was filled with so much insecurity. "I'm taking away Lilia's happiness."

Lilia did make Taehyung happy.

She was one of his muses, his inspiration for his drawings. He had sketched her multiple times, memorized every detail of her face, and he had called it perfect so many times.