Chapter 12: Deadly Cool Date!

Sans was dragging Chara back to Raindin as Plushie was following them.

Sans had pretty much just forced Chara to have a date with him.

Chara: Sans! I didn't mean-

Sans: What? You were flirting in me? Why would do so if you weren't interested in me?

Chara:(Oh god. I mean its my own fault but still...)

Plushie: I mean, it is...

Chara:(=/)I know Plushie.

As they got to the main part of Raindin, Sans let go of Chara, who merely accepted her fate at this point.

Sans stopped in front of his house and stared back at Chara

Sans: And what better place for us to have our date then...

Sans, Chara and Plushie walked all across Raindin and made a U-turn and went all the way back to his house.

Sans:  ...My house!

Chara and Plushie did their comedic flops.

Plushie: Ah... Classic Sans...

As the three entered the house, Papyrus was sitting on the couch, watching a TV program.

Papyrus: Hey bro. Hey Kiddo.

Sans: Papyrus.

Papyrus:(?)

Sans: earlier, did you release the human yourself?

Papyrus: Nope.

Sans: Okay then... Well the human and I are about to have our date. Stay in your room for awhile brother.

Papyrus: Sure thing bro.

Papyrus walked up the stairs and across the corridor upstairs and went to his room.

Plushie&Chara:(What's that weird aura coming out of his room?)

Sans: Now then human, you can explore the house for a but before we go to my room for our date!

Papyrus: Have fun kiddo...

Papyrus said sticking his head out his room.

Chara:(Well why not I guess...)

First Chara went to a table next to the door. On it was a book that was about Quantam Physics. She opened it, only to find another book about Quantam physics.

She opened that one, saw a third book. This process repeated once more, before she got the science joke.

She then saw the pet....  rock. It was covered in sprinkles for some reason.

The house plant, painting and couch were all pretty normal.

Sans: Lets go to the kitchen Human!

Inside the kitchen, she saw a recipe note but for pie. Judging from the handwriting, Papyrus wrote this for some reason.

Sans: I'll make you some pancakes.

Sans went up to open a cupboard and inside was.... The cat? The one that shot missiles?

Sans: What the?! Razor! Don't hide in there! And why do you have my pancake batter!?

Razor apparently started to run away, leaving Sans panicking and concerned.

Sans: Catch that feline!

But the cat escaped outside with the pancake batter box in mouth...

From his room, Papyrus stuck his head and torso out of the door with a Trombone and played a Melody that Pissed Sans of Extremely!