Chapter 7: Traps of Raindin

Chara made her way across Raindin, she encountered several monsters, such as the very talented comedian father Snowbird, a Ice-cream man with an attitude but with very good food. And....    ...a talking puddle?

Yes there was a puddle of glowing violet water along the path. It talks, it told Chara this; I cannot move around anywhere I desire to go to, so can you do me a favour?

They asked if she could place a portion of him in a plastic bottle and then that part of the puddle could see the world.

But now, She encounters Sans and Papyrus!

Sans: So brother, as I was saying about Alphys...(!!!)

Sans: Huh?

Pap: Huh?

Sans: Huh?

Pap: Huh?

Sans and Papyrus in comedic confusion, started spinning in increasing speed while constantly saying "Huh?"

Chara: Uh...

Plushie: They are weird sometimes...

The two skeletons continued this until they reached a very high speed before suddenly stopping.

Sans: Papyrus! Is that... a human?!

Papyrus: I think that's a rock.

Sans: ARE YOU BLIND YOU IDIOT!?!?

Pap: Well actually...

Papyrus proceeded to use his boney pointer finger and tapped it against his closed and blind eye

Sans: UGH! I get it! *whispers*But is that really a human?!

Papyrus: Hmm... Yep.

Sans: Oh Yeah!!! I knew this day would finally come!

Sans: Ahem! ATTENTION HUMan....  and Plushie?!...
*shakes head* Whatever! I am the Maleficent Sans! And I, the Liutenent of the Royal Guard, Will CAPTURE YOU!!!

Chara:*Frightened**Can only stay silent*

Plushie:*whispers*Just remain cautious at all times, even around those two...

Sans: And as such, after I capture you! You will be brought to captain Alphys! And then to the Royal Capital! Then!... Then!!...   ...ok I actually don't know what happens after that...

Sans: But still! I know something amazing will happen! And finally, I'll get what I truly desire!!!! FAME!!! STATUS!!! And!...
...friends. So Human!!! You may continue! ONLY IF YOU DARE!!!!

Sans: MWAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!

*Sans ran off...

Papyrus: Heh. Hey there kid. Don't worry, I can still help you with some Traps and puzzles alright? But if my Bro is watching, my hands might be tied.

Chara: Uh-huh...

Papyrus: Gyeh heh heh...
I'm rooting for you kid...

Papyrus then walked away in the opposite direction of his brother...

Chara: Ok. Now I'm more confused then ever.

Plushie: Ok... But we must continue Chara. Sans is quite strong from what I remember so he would be a difficult obstacle.

Chara: You're right...

Plushie: And while I can't sense if Papyrus has any Malice in his intentions, stay wary of him. He's very cunning and smarter than he looks.

Chara: Ok...

Chara then continued along tbe path.

Some of the puzzles required just to solve it or else a deadly consequence awaited. Others were... questionable.