Chapter 5: Papyrus

Chara exited the ruins. And she found herself in a area forested with nature.

Trees surrounded the area with some short and others tall. Puddles surround the area every few steps.

As Chara walked through the pathway between the trees she looked up and saw what appeared to be a ceiling, very high up.

There were many branches hindering her view, along the way as she was looking up still moving forward.

Along those branches, she saw a black shilouette with something greyish coming out near the head area on one of the branches that were very thick and sturdy.

Chara could barely make out what she saw and stopped.

Plushie: Chara?

Chara walked back a few steps, but didn't saw the black shadow.

Plushie:(?)

Chara figured it was her imagination and walked forward once again.

But instead after just 2 steps, that huge branch fell down just behind her, scaring the non-existent soul of Plushie out of him.

Plushie: WAUGH!!

Chara: Ahh!

They quickly recovered and saw the huge branch from earlier.

Chara: This branch...

Plushie: No way it could have conviniently have just come off. Something smashed it.

Chara: So?

Plushie:*shivering* T-th-there might be a.... p-puh-powerful monster nearby!

Plushie: Walk faster Chara.

Chara: What?

Plushie: Just do it!

Chara: Uh-ok!

Chara took another few steps forward, when she could have sworn she saw the same black shadow. But those thoughts were quickly disrupted by a loud sound.

*CRUNCH!*

This spooked tbe two once again, they looked behind and saw that same branch, smashed into two.

Chara:*sweatdrop* We should go huh?

Plushie: Yep.

Chara started to walk again until they saw a kind of bridge with a weird gate around it.

???: Human.

The mysterious voice reached the two's ears as they found themselves paralysed with fear and unable to progress any further.

The figure and the source of the mysterious voice walked forward to them.

The figure continued as it walked towards Chara and Plushie.