3

"I'm going back to 505
If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive
In my imagination you're waiting, lyin' on your side
With your hands between your thighs
Stop and wait a sec
Oh, when you look at me like that, my darling
What did you expect?
I probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
Or I did last time I checked"

Song : 505 by artic monkeys (not related )

********

It was a 5 hour flight from Moscow to London . For me it was filled with nerve-racking anticipation of what was about come . Let's add a little anxiety , sweaty hands and nails digging into into my palm to it . During this span of five hours I was served with five star Russian food like Pirozkhi , Blini etc . They even had a bedroom for me to nap if I wanted too . The amount of overthinking I was doing I don't think I could even sleep for a second .

The time difference between Moscow and London is +3 hours which means Russia is ahead of London by three hours . So if we calculate the flight took off at 8:30am and would land after five hours which means it would land at 1:30 pm if it was in Russia but because Russia is ahead by 3 hours so it means that it would land around 11:30 am in London .

Like I said I have been overthinking a lot .

So we landed at London city airport private jet centre around 11:30 am . There was a black sleek car waiting for me as soon I landed . Before I could even touch my bags the driver grabbed them and put them in the car trunk . This was not what I was expecting at all . It somewhat made me feel weird with all this special treatment .

Once we were seated in the car the driver greeted me in a cheerful manner," Welcome to London ! The Academy is situated in the outskirts of London and it will take around 2 hours more to reach there . Feel free to a take nap". "Thank you so much", I said to him . He gave me a small smile and started the engine . I closed my eyes as exhaustion from yesterday's packing took over me and within minutes I dozed off .

When I opened my eyes the scenery outside was picturesque. It was absolutely gorgeous. I straightened my body and patted my blue denim jeans and black silk shirt . I had removed my coat in the plane . I removed my glasses and wiped my eyes. The driver looked back at me through the inside rear view mirror and said , " It will take another ten minutes to reach the Academy . I was informed that Ms.Adams will meet you at the entrance". "Alright ,thank you so much" , I said and gave him a polite smile.

Within few minutes the scenery outside started to change as the academy came into view . I was speechless . It looked absolutely enchanting and enthralling . It looked more of a castle rather than school . Maybe it was a castle , l would love to read the history behind this school . It was all made of stone and marble . Once the car passed through the main gate , you could see the big chandeliers hanging in the open hallways. Oh how much I would love to wear a big gown and run through these hallways bare foot .