20

"Tell me where to go, tell me what to do
I'll be right there for you
Tell me what to say, no matter if it's true
I'll say it all for you
I used to be the type of kid that would always think the sky is falling
Why am I so differently wired? Am I a martian?
What kind of twisted experiment am I involved in
Because I don't belong in this world"

Song : legacy by Eminem

"Pearl, what's going on ? You haven't said a word since you got back

"Pearl, what's going on ? You haven't said a word since you got back .", Everett asked me .

I didn't know what to say .

Oh nothing much . I just got know my dead parents left me bunch of stuff . There is something wrong with my fathers company . Oh yeah and own mansions in London , Paris and New York . Just regular family thing . Right .

"Nothing just something about my parents will . Don't worry about it .", I said taking my wet hair out of he towel .

" Also Im going to stay here for Christmas.", I told him . "What ?", he asked confused .
" I have some stuff regarding the Will to deal with . And so , we will go around for a city tour and then you will go back to London tomorrow .", I said to him sitting down on the chair in the balcony .

" And what about you ?", he asked leaning against the railing . " I will come back in few days . Where do I have to go anyways ?", I told him .

" I can stay with you .", he said . "No .", I immediately declined before he could even say another word . " Look , it's Christmas. You should be with your family not with me. I can handle things on my own .", I said sternly.

" Im not questioning that . I'm very well aware that you can handle things. But I want to be here .", he said  clenching his jaw and then running his hands through his hair .

I stood up from my seat and nervously wrapped my hands around his waist . I placed my cheek against his back . He intertwined our fingers and then kissed my hands one by one .

" I'll be fine Everett. Whatever is going on , I want to handle it alone . I know you have good intentions and I appreciate it but I think your family will be happy to see you on Christmas especially after our forest adventures." I said my voice muffled against his hoodie .

" Ok I understand. But promise me you will call everyday .", he said removing my arms from his waist and pulling me closer , so that our face were very close .

" I promise ." , I said .

He brushed his lips against mine teasingly and then gently placed his lips on mine . He kissed me hard and fast . He trapped my body with arms , so my back was touching the railing .