5

"Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine
Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine
Red racing cars, sunset and vine
The kids were young and pretty
Where have you been?
Where did you go?
Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City"

Song 🎵 by : Lana del rey

****

Trigonometry was invented by Hipparchus of Nicaea

Why am I telling you this ? Well right now I'm trying to solve these trigonometry sums while cursing the name of Hipparchus of Nicaea . I certainly do not understand why he felt the need to find such tough topic for his research . Should've left the triangles chilling by themselves .

Beside me sits a mathematical genius. The next Euclid I suppose cause she did her paper within the first ten minutes of the revision quiz . Luckily, I didn't have to introduce my self in front of whole class since almost everyone knows about the only scholarship student of the academy .

Anyways, she introduced herself as Kara woods . I'm not much of a cavilling person but she definitely wasn't like the other snobby people I encountered today . For example the girls I met in the washroom .

As soon as I entered the washroom one of the three girls exclaimed in her obnoxious nasally voice "omg" and then looked at me in disgust . Honestly, I don't care if she's living in a delusion and fantasy that she is more of a person than I am . I fake smiled at her sweetly and continued to do my business. I knew what I was getting into when I came to this school.

"Hey , would you like to sit with me  during lunch ?", Kara asked me. She gave me a sweet smile . "Yeah sure" , I said to her and smiled back .

"So which wing are you in ?" She asked me as we moved towards the dining hall . "Wing X" , I replied to her . " wing X . Holy shirtballs ." , she stopped in the her path and looked at me like I have grown two heads .

"How did you get into Wing X . You're a fudging Scholarship student ." I winced a little at her comment . Then , I just shrugged . "Do you even know what kind of people are there in Wing X?", she exclaimed as I opened the huge doors of the dining hall .

"No ", I slowly tilted my head and raised my eyebrows . Why is Wing X such a big deal ? I suppose the children they're from rich families but isn't everybody rich here well except me .

She looked at her phone and said , " My friends Sarah and Austin ,  they are in some quiz or something. So they won't be joining us . Anyways , we more pressing matters in our hands ."
"Okay......."

"Well , let's begin your lesson of the prestigious Wing X ." , she said to me as we sat down on a table . " There are only 7 rooms in Wing X . All of which are occupied by the richest of the students in academy ." , she said in a low voice .