8

"No, no
Oh, no
See you walking 'round like it's a funeral
Not so serious, girl, why those feet cold?
We just getting started, don't you tiptoe
Tiptoe, ah
Waste time with a masterpiece
Don't waste time with a masterpiece
You should be rolling with me
You should be rolling with me, ah
You're a real-life fantasy
But you're moving so carefully
Let's start living dangerously"

Song : Cake by the ocean by DNCE
******

Song : Cake by the ocean by DNCE ******

She was nowhere to be found .

It was after fifteen minutes when she told me to go away , I really started to worry . I checked the parking lot but she was not there . I also checked the kitchen , where all the booze was but she was not there .

Then I found a completely intoxicated Kara who was wobbling down the stairs from the first floor . " Hey. Have you seen Pearl ?" , I asked her not really expecting an answer . But she slurred and said , " pool .....top floor ....dancing ."

By the time she was done I saw Samuel coming to her and grabbing her gently . He nodded at me and took Kara away . Right , coming back on Pearl .

I climbed up the stairs to the top floor . It was actually a terrace with a pool area and a lounge. And I was absolutely stunned  to see Pearl and Willa absolutely drunk , dancing on the table with arms around each other . I didn't notice Kim or Will anywhere .

Pearl were moving her hips to the beat and was shouting the lyrics of the song Cake by the ocean . She was not wearing her black jacket anymore and her hair was also not in a ponytail anymore .

Even though she looked absolutely stunning I knew I had get her down . Willa has a lot of tolerance for alcohol , so she can definitely handle herself . I'm not so sure of Pearl , she looked absolutely flushed .

I reached the table pushing many people who were cheering them . When I reached  the table Pearl looked at me and shouted , " Everett !!"

I grabbed her by her waist and hoisted her in my arms so my one arm were behind her knees and one holding her back . She giggled and buried her face in my neck .

" You smell so gooood ..", she sniffed my neck and slurred . I placed her on a chair in the lounge area and then went to grab Willa . I had to drag her to the lounge .

" Pearl , my babyyyy...", she saw Pearl , sat in her lap and hugged her  . Pearl hugged her back tightly . I grabbed two water bottles and gave them to sober them up . Pearl opened and spilled water on herself and Willa . Then she looked at me , tilted her head and said , "oops ."

Willa and Pearl giggled loudly . Shit , I can't handle both of them . I texted Will and he told me that he'll collect everybody and bring them back . I'm really thankful for that guy .