16

"Sing me to sleep
Sing me to sleep
I'm tired and I
I want to go to bed
Sing me to sleep
Sing me to sleep
And then leave me alone
Don't try to wake me in the morning
'Cause I will be gone"
Song : asleep by the smiths

"Sing me to sleepSing me to sleepI'm tired and II want to go to bedSing me to sleepSing me to sleepAnd then leave me aloneDon't try to wake me in the morning'Cause I will be gone"Song : asleep by the smiths

WELCOME TO MOSCOW

I looked at the sign board as I dragged my suitcase behind . I packed light knowing we will here for only a few days . Everett comes and wraps him arm around my shoulder .

"It's really cold here and I'm saying that after being from London .", he said looking at the snow outside. " Well it's Russia . What else did you you expect ?", I said with a small smile on my face .

Alisha is gonna be shocked when I come home with a handsome boy beside me and there will be a lot of investigation taking place as the fact that I haven't told much about Everett to her . I wanted to but I was not sure that he was gonna stick around . But I suppose it's a good thing he did .

We get outside and hail a cab . I'm not going to my foster parents , it would be very weird if I had to plus I'm pretty sure there must a new foster kid with them . They have been doing it for years now .

I was very familiar with Alisha's family and obviously Mr and Mrs Chubby. So I'm gonna meet them and then visit the cemetery .

Everett has never been to Moscow so he looked outside like a little kid . The houses , buildings everything was covered with a layer a snow . It's hard for me to admit but I have definitely missed this .

"So where are we going first ?", Everett asked . " Well we'll go to the diner I used to work at , my friend still works there . Then we'll see her family for dinner . Tomorrow I will go to the cemetery and you can take the tour of the city.", I said .

" Are you sure you'll be okay alone ?", he asked . " I will be fine .", I said giving him a shaky smile .

Within 1 and half hours we had reached the hotel . It was a small one but it'll do . It was actually walking distance from the diner hence the best option .

Everett and I checked into our rooms . Well he was quick to lock his and come to mine .
" I'm gonna take a shower , you can do whatever you want to .", I said opening by bag and taking out a grey high neck sweater , black jeans and my black leather jacket .

I also took out the gift I bought for Alisha it was a cute Pearl antique bracelet and a black jumpsuit I knew she would love. I also got Mr and Mrs Chubukov matching hoodies and caps . I thought they would look adorable in this .What can I say ? I had to save a lot for Christmas.