11

"We played grown-up, drowned in bathtubs
But you never opened up and I never said enough
Thunderwarnin'should've called it
Butwe never gave it up
Now Iknow it wasn't right, wasn't right
We pretended to hold itwhenquiet
Andwe blamed iton the time,on the time, on the time
And we broke it when silent"
SONG : Tehe by Gracie Abrams

2 MONTHS LATER:

" So what are you guys doing for Christmas?" Willa asked everyone

" So what are you guys doing for Christmas?" Willa asked everyone .

November was about to end with Christmas on its way . The highlight of the year for all the people in United Kingdom. Winter had almost approached , the temperature going down progressively.

I looked at the woman sitting beside me who was munching on her cereal . Lot of cereal , less of milk . She was wearing her blue coat . She raised her eyebrows at me so , I just wrap my arm around her shoulder and pull her closer to me .

My protectiveness after the incident has increased a lot and I'm very well aware of that fact . I'm pretty sure Pearl is aware of that too but she hasn't really complained about it .

"What about you guys ? What are you doing for Christmas?" , Kara looked at us smiling and asked . "  I'm gonna go back to Hampshire . Celebrate with mom .", I replied . I felt Pearl stiffen . As she fisted her one hand and said, " I think I'm gonna go back to Russia for a while ."

She was lying . It was absolutely clear to me and I wanted to find out why .

After the breakfast , we both walked towards the English period that we have together . Once seated I asked her little hesitantly a  , " why did you lie ?". "About what ?", she raised her eyebrows. "Christmas ."

She slowly ran her hands through her hair . " I haven't celebrated Christmas in a long time . I usually just visit my parents grave and that's all I plan doing this year too . I'm gonna just go for a day to two and come back here ." I saw look in her eyes . I didn't like it at all .

" You can celebrate with my family . And if your are uncomfortable or something like that I'll drop you off at dorms ." I wanted to be there for her . I know she is strong and can manage well on her own . I don't want her to just manage . I want her to be truly happy and maybe spending time with my family would do it . Us Sinclairs are pretty amazing ,

She smiled , " I think I'll be fine on my own . I don't want to intrude anyways ."

" Come on . I insist. We can go Moscow 21 st and we'll be back by 23rd . And I'll drive up to Hampshire and we can celebrate it my family . Trust me they would love to have you .", I said trying my best to persuade her .