Malfoy?!

He checked his watch, where all his files were stored and checked the address again before leaping off the bus gracefully and walking into a small estate area with multiple houses with blue and green doors reading the house numbers. 1.... 5........9........4! he found the house.

He stared at the muggle house curiously, muggles sure had small houses that all look the same that's very weird they certainly lacked personality. He looked at the brown door no spy goes through the front door .. he thought and then smiled he checked his smartwatch again for the map of the house and checked which part of the house Harry was located. right back!

"grappilonificus," he said quietly before landing on the roof of the house angelically. He took out his wand once more and said "Lazarus," he watched a red light came out of his wand and he started to saw a hole in the roof right above harry's room.

He peered through the hole to the raven hair boy sleeping soundly yet grimacing for some reason. Moving his headband up a bit and putting his wand in his belt he lowered himself slowly into the Dursley's house. This was a moment when being tall really did not play to Draco's advantage. He hit Prada boot off the side of the hole making him shudder in pain. "shit," he said. Without realising he woke a certain green-eyed boy.

"MaLfOy?!" Harry screeched making Draco lose his focus and fall directly on Harry but before he could scream again he clasped his leather glove around his mouth and clambered of him slightly embarrassed.

"do you promise not to scream?" Draco asked cautiously. Harry nodded and Draco slowly removed his hand from his mouth.

"Draco what the fuck are you doing here?" harry whisper shouted as he frantically put on his glasses. "listen to potter I am with the TAWS and I'm a WA and I'm here to save you,"

"You just said a bunch of letters?" Harry said confused

"The Association of Wizarding spies and I'm a Wizarding agent you dumbass," Draco sneered rolling his eyes and presenting his badge.

"This is a cute game of spies you're playing Draco," Harry jeered back

"Listen we can do this the easy way or the hard way what do you choose?"

"I don't need saving Malfoy," Harry said pulling his covers back over him

"if you didn't need saving Mr Potter I would have been sent here now would I,"

"Why would you care? don't you want me dead ?"

"I may hate you potter but I don't want you dead, I have standards,"

"You do? anyway, I'm fine you can leave now,"

"Really Potter?all those bruises and scars and blood definitely screams sunshine and rainbows, I know a lot about this whole situation so are you going to stop lying now,"

"What?! you know? I bet you're going to tell everyone about how the golden boy can't even save himself even thou he killed the dark lord, how he doesn't live in a big arse house and is treated like a slave, that he is basically a house elf , I bet you'll love that won't you Malfoy, I bet you'll love too see my life get more messed up than it already is, you just love seeing me suffer quietly? You just hate me that much, well that's fine because I really fucking hate you Draco Malfoy," Harry said tears threatening to spill.

Draco wasn't sure what came over him but he knew he could help himself, he engulfed the small boy in a hug feeling him shake like a leaf as he gripped onto Draco's clothes trying to steady his breathing. It wasn't a soft hug, as it was full of one-sided hatred, but it was needed.

"I'll help you, Potter, whether you like it or not I can't bear to see you suffer here alone, I'm sorry Harry, I'm so so sorry, I caused you more pain than you ever needed, bullying you even though you went through this and losing your parents, I'm sorry," Draco said trying to stop his tears himself.

Guilt ate Draco up badly more than he had ever faced in his life, all because of his stupid crush on Potter and his stupid father, if this is how Draco treated people he liked it is safe to say he was never going to find love in his entire lifetime.

"I hate you Draco, I always will but I'll let you save me,"

Draco heard him loud and clear

He hated him

and that was the way it was going to stay