My frienimie love interest sort of thing

HARRY'S POV

It had been three days since Malfoy confessed to me and he still hasn't left his room.

I was worried, to say the least. I

Did try to give him some space because I know this was hard on him but I don't want him to die in there.

I sat in front of his door like I had been doing for the past few days, acting as if doing so would make him magically come out. It felt like that Disney movie Frozen. I wasn't completely sure what expected to happen. I couldn't expect him just to get up and act as if everything was fine, because it wasn't fine. But to be completely fair it hadn't been long since we got more comfortable with each other and made up. I pulled the hood of his hoodie over my head. leaning my head back against the door. I did the right thing though, didn't I? It's better to let someone know your position and then not lead them on. It would only break them more in the end

I turned around so I was face to face with the door.

I was going in.

I wasn't sure if he ate anything so even if I am going to force a piece of toast down his throat that was what I was going to do.

<NOONE'S POV>

Harry took a deep breath and knocked on the door, he was answered by silence to which he then sighed and slowly opened the door to see Draco in a lump on his bed with tissues and pages which looked like they were ripped out of a notebook everywhere.

"Malfoy? "

Harry asked as he slowly set the plate down on his bedside and sat on the blonde's bed. Draco shuffled a little bit but remained under his ivy green cover his hood firmly on, not allowing Harry to see his face. "please for my sake Malfoy, eat something," he looked around also detecting chocolate wrappers "besides, chocolate." he said seeing as that's was the only thing keeping Draco alive at this point.

"just leave Harry," he said quietly almost inaudible.

"Come on Draco you can't blame me I mean-," I started before he interrupted me.

"harry before you go on your whole speech about how your life was so much worse and that I don't have a right to be upset, did you ever stop and think about how Ifelt,"

"well, I-,"

"Exactly Harry, yes I agree your life was bad and there is no way for me to dispute that fact, but could you not be ignorant for like two seconds,"

I nodded feeling slightly foolish.

"I am a spy right under TAWS which is under the ministry. When I was 11 years old just a few weeks into Hogwarts I got the message that I had to spy on my Family. Yes it's true I hate my Family but it still didn't feel right. My human morals are higher than that. But do you know why accepted?" Draco asked finally pulling the cover off over him and looking at me with his sunken eyes, the normal spark in them completely put out.

i shook my head.

"I thought I could save you. You rejected my hand of friendship in front of all those people hurt, i mean if you didn't want to be friends with me who would right? I could make you like me. I was wrong. There were so many times I wanted to give up, but I didn't. Just seeing you smile with your friends was enough even if you would never acknowledge me. I know i had friends too right? if only they weren't fake and with me for my father's money huh? that would be swell. I had to keep my guard up 100% of the time. I had to live my life in fear of being caught. All that just for people to hate me. I mean look what happened after the war. I was punched at least 5 times a day, I was constantly thrown spells, tripped and most of all Heartbroken. And on top of all that I didn't have a right to be sad. I am Sick of people telling me that i don't have a right to be sad like everyone else. I'm broken too but no one can see that because all the people i let close to me betray me,"

His face was cold not showing any emotion taking back to when we where in school, it came to my attention that I had never seen Draco genuinely smile since a few weeks ago.

"You see his mark on my arm, Harry? I never wanted it, it was all people ever could read me as for the rest of my life. I didn't even believe in what the mark stood for. I hated it and it hurt that's all that defines me as a person. But I got it, I got it cuz I loved you harry. I go it because you were the only thing in my life that wouldn't go away. So when I finally opened up my heart for you and I got rejected I guess I kinda felt stupid. I thought that I couldn't get hurt if I opened my heart after 6 years. I was wrong. I just think it best to keep my feeling inside. I mean it means that no one can get hurt right?"

I stared at the broken boy in front of me. For once in my life, I saw Draco in a whole new light.

His platinum blonde hair seemed shinier than before. his grey eyes seemed to have slithers of blu that I wasn't aware of before, his jawline seemed more defined than before. The next few seconds were a blur. It was only when I pulled back I realised what I had done.

This wasn't meant to happen.

I was meant to be with ginny and have little potter babies.

And definitely NOT kiss my ... my ... Frienemie love interest sort of thing.

Is there such a thing as Homiesexual?

"HARRY! What the actual FUCK?" Draco said shaking his head in a daze before pushing me off his bed

" I'm sorry don't be mad,"

" YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE THAT, YOU ONLY FEEL BAD FOR ME."

"That's not why..."

" just leave Harry," Draco said looking as though he wanted to cry.

"but," I wanted to go and hug him I wanted too... I really wanted to kiss him again.

"Please leave Harry, I don't want my feeling to be played by you, you don't care so stop pretending as you do,"

i turned around reluctantly and left. What could I even say? I had a sudden change of emotion? I couldn't say that not after all I had done to him, Even though that's exactly what happened.

I pulled his hoodie tight around me it had started to lose its scent but I still savoured it.

Hahaha

I really pulled a rainbow UNO reverse card on y'all

Anyways as ALWAYS

Later Skaters

LetsgotoHogwarts