I've got you

It was very quiet in the apartment Harry had spent the day walking around the apartment mindlessly. At his point, he didn't even know when he would start crying or if he stopped crying it was just one big blur.

By the evening he was lying on the balcony staring up at the stars remind him of Draco making him cry all over again. They were so fucking beautiful and seeing the full moon didn't help either. Just like the moon and the stars Draco was so fucking beautiful.

Draco's pov

It was around Midnight when my door creaked open and I heard feet patter on my wooden floor and then muted as they walked across my grey rug. I felt as a mass made my bed dip a bit.

harry

I felt as he wrapped around my back like a koala his feet locking around my waist. Almost like a piggyback but laying down. I felt the pattern of his breathing on my back sensing he was crying.

"Harry? why are you here?"

"I don't think I like Ginny anymore," he mumbled

"then I'm sure many other girls would be glad to have you,"

H whimpered

"I don't think I want to date girls right now,"

I understood what he was trying to say but I was gonna make him say it

"then date a man,"

"stooop, I'll kill you,"

"why?"

"I wanna date you, idiot," he said hiding his face in my back in embarrassment.

I turned around to meet his green eyes, he looked like a baby deer in the headlights. i watched as his face slowly crumpled.

"I'm sorry, I was an idiot, I completely disregarded your feelings and I panicked, hurting both of us in the end, I know I've always said that I've got no one but I know now that I've got you and I'm not ready to have no one again," he started crying again silently

I brought my hand to cup his face brushing away his tears. " I forgive you, I've got you and you've got me,"kissed his nose gently before he smiled and I brought him closer to me so his face was in my chest. "we can try this again Potter,"

He pulled away slightly and looked me dead in the eyes

"Hi I'm Harry, Harry Potter," I smiled think back to first year,

"Hi, I'm a boyfriend, Harry's boyfriend,"

I watched as he blushed before nodding his head and placing his head back into my chest.

Even if it was just for a moment things seemed perfect,

Our lives weren't perfect but underneath all that it was moments like this that make everything fade away and just leave the two of us. 

We were both broken but perfect.