No

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER -  Broken by Anson Seabra

If you want to fEeL the emotion for this chapter then I recommend listening to this song while reading.

Draco's Pov

I flicked on the light to my apartment, being engulfed by the warm scent of cinnamon-spiced apples, a comforting smell to me, I gently take off my Prada boots and put on my grey slippers.

"Here you go Potter," said before placing red slippers I transfigured in front of his feet "no shoes in the house,"

"Alright mum," he muttered before taking off his worn converse and slipping them on.

I walked him over to a spare room and opened the door, " you can customize it any way you want I smiled, "yeah yeah whatever Malfoy," he said before walking into the room and slamming the door shut.

I suppose I was gonna have to get used to that. I went to my room and took off my spy gear, before realising harry still had my Jacket, I sighed and walked over to harry's room and knocked on the door.

"Potter, please can I have my jacket back?" I heard some shuffling and then I watched him open the door a crack and then throw the jacket out and abruptly closed it again. ok...

I went back to my room to put my pyjamas on so I could make dinner, I guess I could make pasta I've seen Potter eat it at school quite a few times.

I walked out of my room to my kitchen, I had to admit for an apartment it was pretty massive considering I paid for it. I started by boiling the pasta before making the sauce and setting the table.

"Harry?! you gonna come and eat?" I said earning a grunt affirmation from Harry's room as I watched him shuffle out of his room and take the plate on the table before turning around to head back to his room, "are you not gonna eat here?"

"No, who would I want to eat with you, I'd rather die," he said before walking back to his room and slamming the door.

I guess he was right, ever since I was five I would eat alone, I must have spent thousands of nights alone, but why does what he said hurt so much, I've been lonely for most of my life just being shut in my room, my only friends being the characters in my books. I wasn't even allowed a stuffed animal. I was elated when I got my lizard, Scales though, he is still in my room today along with my tortoise, Bertie. I don't know why I have them though right ow I sincerely believe I don't deserve anything or anyone. I should have kept my guards up and not let anyone in.

I stared at my pasta that was slowly going cold and watched as to droplets of water fell into my plate. I didn't even realise I was crying, I stood up and decided I wasn't hungry. I had to accept the fact that harry hated me and that wasn't going to change no matter what I did. I should stop expecting something to change because deep down I knew it wouldn't.

I walked back to my room still crying my hands shaking as I turned the knob and flumped onto my bed pulling my self under my covers.

He's the only one I will open my heart for and he the same person than won't love me back. loving him hurt me yet I can't stop

I don't think I will even though it hurts a lot.