I thought that's what I wanted too

HARRY'S POV

I woke up earlier than usual after a decent enough sleep. I didn't feel like being productive so I just wrapped my self in my duvet and walked out of my room. As soon as I walked out of my room I saw Draco sitting crossed legged on his couch sipping coffee while peacefully reading a book. I remembered my little promise I made to myself last night and waddled in front of him.

"good morning," I said looking at him before wrapping my blanket tighter around my body.

He nodded acknowledgingly before walking to his room and shutting the door. I guessed I deserved that. I walked around his house realising I hadn't really left my room since I came here. I had to admit it was quite impressive for a 19-year-old to own this kind of place. I loved how he had wooden walls with many pot plants making it feel more home, I like how it felt like you were walking through a forest with soft white rugs and deep royal blue sofas with pillows that had the constellation of Draconis on it.

I sighed as I realised I had nothing much else to do, that's when I decided to make breakfast for me and him even if he doesn't eat with me it's fine I mean it was only fair. I set to the kitchen which was very well organised and started to make french toast. I cut fresh berries and slices of apple and dusted them with powdered sugar. I had to admit I did good.

Only then it came to my attention on how I was going to make Draco come and eat. I gingerly walked up to his door and knocked lightly. I waited for a while as I heard rustling and just as I was about to knock again the blond opened his door he wore grey shorts and a big green knitted jumper. but what astonished me most was the fact he had glasses with dark brown frames and gold accents. his hair was also left to all around his face. He was also holding a tortoise.

He snapped his fingers in my face and gave me a questioning look as if to ask why I was here.

"I urm made breakfast if you wanted some?" I said slightly nervous. he nodded still not talking and carried his tortoise with him to the breakfast bar where he set it down and walked to the fridge bringing out some lettuce before walking back to sit down placing the lettuce in front of it.

I watched in anticipation as he took a bite. he hummed in satisfactory before eating some more.

"you like it?" I asked expecting a response he just nodded.

I think I broke him again.

I sighed before staring at the platinum blonde. " hey Malfoy say something,"

He just looked at me then continued eating stroking his tortoise's shell.

"Bertie don't you just love how potter says some mean things and then expects me to talk to him?" he said making me sense the passive aggressiveness in his voice.

"ok, I deserved that," I replied to no one in a particular sort of feeling guilty.

I finished eating a placed my plate in the sink before walking to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the water letting the warm water engulf my body. I had to say Draco's tortoise was pretty cute and Bertie is a very wholesome name, to be honest. I looked at the bath soap that Draco had It seem to be a lot of apples and cinnamon-scented stuff. mans really liked apples. I grabbed my coconut shampoo and Beachwood body wash. washing, my body. I can't remember the last time I had a good shower like this.

After drying my hair and dressing my wounds. I wanted to get dressed I picked up my yellow shirt but then I realised there was a big grey hoodie. Draco must have accidentally left it in here. then I had an idea.

What better way to get Draco's attention than to wear his clothes. I pulled the hoodie over my head enjoying the comfort it gave, the strong smell of cinnamon apples surrounding me.

It was quite big and gave me sweater paws but I didn't mind. I walked out of the bathroom to the living room to find Draco on his Macbook. he stared at me.

DRACO'S POV

I looked at Harry over the top of my glasses before I looked up completely at him. Trying not to choke on my coffee. He looked cute, to say the least. he wasn't wearing his glasses so I could see his forest green eyes much more clearly than usual. his dark brown messy as usual. but most important of all he was wearing a hoodie. my hoodie. I swear to god if he was my boyfriend I would give him all my hoodies as long as he would wear them.

"so say something?" he said flapping his arms up and down to clearly show he was wearing my hoodie.

I snapped out of and looked back down not answering him. I heard him sigh exasperatedly.

He walked towards me and snatched my Macbook out of my lap before sitting down.

"I won't get up until you talk to me," he said as if his plan was fool proof.

I scoffed before reaching under his hoodie slowly. "Malfoy what are you doing?" he asked his voice shaky. I smirked before tickling him mercilessly making him laugh a lot. It was a sound I didn't hear enough of.

"stop stop," he said through laughter barely being able to form the words.

"Draco Malfoy's hair is sexy,"

"never," he laughed

"well, I guess-" I reached out my hands to tickle him again

"FINE FIne Draco Malfoy's hair is sexy,"

"damn right," I smirked before stroking Bertie and refilling my coffee.

Potter lay on the sofa still recovering from the tickling.

"I glad you spoke to me, I thought I have to live with a ghost,"

"well potter, it thought that's what you wanted, for me to leave you alone,"

"I thought that's what I wanted too, I guess we were both wrong," he smiled before picking up Bertie and stroking him gently

I felt my heart flutter at those words maybe things could change after all.