Prolouge

****

Draco sat up in his bed watching with anticipation of the moving hands, he unfocused to see if there were any more movements. Once all he could hear was the soft trill of crickets he knew it was time.

He got up as quietly as he could, nimbly leaping over the dodgy floorboards to his bookcase. Swiftly he looked for the red book, it was all muscle memory at this point,  once his fingers came into contact with the familiar feeling of the spine of the book, he pulled it. The two bookcases against the back wall were forced apart leaving way for Draco to step in. Just before he did he cast a spell to make it seem like he was still in bed asleep as he always did.

As soon as he was in he walked to the other end of the room to the big glass tube mounted on the wall. As he walked closer to the glass tube it opened to Draco's face recognition. He stepped in and almost immediately his satin green pyjamas were changed for a skin-tight black suit with a utility belt strapped from his left shoulder to his bottom right waist, with a pocket close to his arm securely holding his wand. He adjusted his camo headband to stop his hair from falling into his face.

He was ready.

Draco has been a trainee at The Association of Wizarding Spies ever since he was ten just before he was eleven and got a letter for Hogwarts. 

The TAWS was an organization that was very under wraps and Draco did not know what they saw in him to be able to make them want for him to join, but he didn't question it. Yearning for some excitement in his life being locked up for the most part of his life in the manor. 

 Although no one acknowledged it he played a big part for everyone in the war, making sure he told them the Dark Lord's plans. However, no one could know that so he was hated regardless.  And last week he had received his official badge making him a fully-fledged WA (wizarding agent) and since he got his badge he has been aching for a mission and today was finally the day. 

He apparated to the TAWS base. He reaches his hand into one of his pockets and pulled out his WA ID and scanning it before the door only to be greeted by his friend in the Agency.

"WA Phoenix," he greeted smiling as he took a seat next to her

"WA Draconis,"  she addressed back letting her pearl white teeth bare as she shuffled up on the green sofa in the waiting area. They both laughed at their formalities

"I still can't believe that we've finished our training," she said in disbelief fixing her diamond-encrusted pin onto her headscarf.

"I know right, we've been he for what feels like ages and no we are finally going to get our first mission to kick of the summer holidays," He replied crossing his black combat boots turning to face his brown-eyed friend.

"Beuxbatons can be a real bore but luckily I've only got to survive one more year,"

"Can relate, Potter has been driving me crazy," he said exasperated

"Crazy with love," she said but I greeted her with a sharp nudge

"Shut up Mira, I do not love Potter,"

Amira( Phoenix) was about to retort before a woman in a black suit with a clipboard came out.

"WA Draconis? WC Jinx is ready for you now," she said in an uptight snooty voice.

He nodded and got up discreetly flipping off Amira before following the tall woman into Wizarding Commissioner Jinxs's office.

"Ah, Wizarding Agent Draconis, take a seat," she said through her thick Russian accent

"Thank you commissioner,"  he said politely as he sat down in the leather seat opposite the blonde-haired woman.

"I assume you know why you are here,"

" Yes M'am," Draco said trying to contain his excitement, he couldn't wait for his first mission

"For your first mission we want you to save Harry Potter," she smiled

Draco's high spirits dropped

"what?!"

****