Love hurts

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER- ONE DAY Tate McRae

It really sets the mood for this chapter so if you want to feel the emotions for this chapter please listen to it as it might help you understand Draco's feelings and Harry's hatred.

Draco was hurting by Harry's words.

He was hurting so fucking much.

He deserved it though

He had insulted Harry and his parents for most of his life, why wouldn't he hate him

HARRY'S POV

How was I meant to react when the person I hated most in the world showed up from out of no-where and said that he was going to save me, what was I supposed to say?

we aren't even friends.

To be honest, my life is too far gone to save it, my mental health is too far gone to save it.
I mean I have to die at some point but I just can't seem to fucking die. I might as well just let my self die in whatever way I can if it is even possible for me to die.

I don't know why I hugged him but I guess it was needed,but I hate him with every inch of my body and nothing would change that.

After an awkward ten minutes of silence and spite, Malfoy finally spoke up

"So we should probably leave now," Draco said adjusting his camo headband and adjusting his utility belt. After all, he was here for a job I can't really intervene with that I wasn't just going to let him get fired at least I had human morals.

He looked at me and shrugged the jacket he was wearing off his shoulders and stretched out his hand to give it to me.

"I can't let you freeze to death right?" he said scratching the back of his head before breaking eye contact.

I reluctantly took the jacket and push my arms through the sleeves before being overwhelmed by the smell of Draco's perfume and hair spray not really complaining though. It was comfy as it was bigger than my size by a lot but nothing I wasn't used too as I only wore clothes from my pig of a cousin.

"I know you're gonna hate this but you're gonna have to hold onto my waist while we get out of here, "Draco said.

It was weird because I'm so used to him being so egoistic but he was seemed more quiet and humble I wasn't sure how to feel about it really.

Slowly I grabbed onto his waist and held on tight, I felt him wrap one arm around me holding on to me as if I would run away any second. "grappilonificus," he said before I felt my feet being lifted off the ground and we went through the hole he made in the roof. The Dursley's should have fun with that.

-Time skip_

Draco's POV

As we entered back into the wizarding world I still couldn't shake the feeling I had, knowing that someone you loved for so long hates your very existence but I understand.

I don't even know what to do though, Love hurts like a bitch. I don't know what I thought would happen, that we would suddenly love each other but that's just a stupid daydream for the rest of my life probably.

My father would never accept it anyway, it was simply dangerous for us to be together. Not that I haven't already ruined my chances with him like 8 years ago. But that doesn't make me love him any less than before.

Even when my dad is in Azkaban I'm still scared of him, it like I tiny have parents, I visited my mother for the past two days but I think after this mission I'm going back to my apartment. Tho e coldness I got from the mansion was too much.

Love is probably the biggest lie in the world I mean look at my mum and dad, my dad was willing to kill my mother for the dark lord. I don't know what you've heard but

love hurts

a lot

Especially when you know you don't deserve it