Chapter 12: The Time Before Minecraftia! Part 1

I could feel all the blood in my body just rush down to my feet because my face turned into a dangerous pale color which I noticed in a mirror a couple blocks away. Was this true? Is the most feared and diabolic being in all of Minecraftia, the man that has been giving the gods trouble for centuries was really my own brother?

"N-no... its not true... it cant be!" I uttered out

"Oh but it is quite true!" Herobrine said, "We are even twins, haven't you noticed that we both look very similar?"

It was at this moment I actually noticed he was telling the truth about both of us looking alike. He was wearing the exact same clothes I was wearing, he even had the same boots as mine.

"No! Its one of your tricks!" I shouted out, "How is that even possible?!"

"Well let me tell you the story of what I like to call 'The Time before Minecraftia!'" Herobrine said and so he started his tale.

Herobrines POV

In the beginning, floating in the dark depths of space was a floating cube made entirely of bedrock. It was barren, no sign of life could be detected anywhere on this floating rock until one day two supernatural beings discovered this lifeless planet. Their names were Tronity and Briphis, they were the first beings to ever set foot on this distant planet and they were also twin brothers.

They saw how this planet was nothing so they decided to make it something.

They gave it life...

With the combined forces of the two beings they were able to compress the bedrock planet into a single core. This core would be the heart of the planet so that it may be able to grow and from that one core Tronity and Briphis built off of it, one block at a time, for centuries...

Even though they were twins, they were the complete opposite of each other. Tronity was a hardworking being, he enjoyed expanding the land around the core and also enjoyed placing down living things, which he created all of them to be different in their own ways onto the land so that those living things may enjoy him and his brother's creation. Briphis was another story, he wanted to add living things to the land, just like his brother, so he made his own kind of "living things".

The first living thing Tronity placed down was a strange looking creature that was very short, had a snout and was pink, he named this creature "Pig". Briphis saw this so he made his own creation and placed down into the land, this creature was much taller than the pig, it had four legs, no arms, green all over and looked sad for some reason. Tronity was very surprised by his brother's creation and asked him what he had created. His brother simply answered "Creeper".

The next living things Tronity created were what he called "Cow", a brown and white creature that excreted milk from its underside, "Sheep" that was able to grow fur, "Chicken" that was very short and laid strange orbs he called "Eggs". Briphis had also made his new creations which he called "Skeleton" that wielded a bow and arrow, "Spider" that had eight legs and had a smaller variant of it named "Cave Spider" and "Slime" that was green, bounced up and down and could change size. Tronity was again surprised by his brother's creations but he was truly astonished by the fact that one of them was wielding a strange object, so he asked his brother this. Briphis just said that he wanted to add something new to the world which he called "Weapons". That word rang through Tronity's head and it made him uneasy but he just decided to brush it off.

The once barren waste land was no longer lifeless but was now widely inhabited and lively. Both of the brothers were pleased with their work, but something felt missing to Tronity, something that would make this world a little better. So he decided to create a new set of species to the land for which he called "Human". Tronity made these humans to be the ones to look over this world if anything happens to him and his brother. These humans were given the ability to extract their resources and use as they wish, they all did look the same blocky way but they all had different personalities, which is what Tronity was most pleased about, that they had free will. Briphis saw that his brother had made such an intelligent species and so he grew jealous of this, so he made a new species as well, which he named "Zombie".

"Zombie" were the complete opposite of his brother's creation of "Human", his brother's creation had free will while his did whatever he said, so he took advantage of this and told his "Zombie" to go and attack one of his brother's "Human" with one of his newest creations what he called "Sword". The zombie obeyed his master's order and went to one of the humans and attempted to strike the human but failed at it because the human was able to dodge its attack, take away the zombie's sword and finishing off the zombie with one quick strike. The zombie fell and both of the brothers were surprised by this. Briphis grew enraged by this and began to scold his brother about what his human had done to his zombie, but his brother just said that since he gave his creation free will they have the option of surviving. Briphis grew even more enraged by this remark his brother had made, so he went down to the human that had slain his zombie and crushed the human's neck with his hand with ease. The other humans and Tronity were shocked by the sight of this but Briphis had felt a different feeling and this feeling was the complete opposite of his brother, this feeling was... joy...

AUTHOR'S MESSAGE:
Greetings guys and gals that reads my books, I hope you have enjoyed the twelfth chapter, part one of "The Time Before Minecraftia!" If you did be sure to leave a comment to tell me what I am doing wrong, what you want to see happen to the story or if you want to just say hi! Also be sure to share this book with your brother, or your sister or your friendly neighborhood minecraft enthusiast, but anyway be sure to look out for the second part! Cya!