Chapter 15: Tempting...

My eye lids fluttered repeatedly, I wasn't sure if all what I saw was a dream or what but it just made more questions rise up.

"Now, do you understand?" The figure before asked which I was a bit surprised by.

"No... you're lying... none of that is real!" I uttered trying to deny all of what I saw.

All Herobrine did was snicker a bit and stared me down with his soulless white eyes, which reminded me of how he lost his sight.

"You cant keep denying the truth, Steve..." Herobrine started, "You have to understand that we are brothers."

"Why are you telling me all this?" I asked because he is the biggest baddy in this world which I would have to fight in a short time and even if I was Tronity or Hero then wouldn't he want to kill me?

"I am telling you all this because I want you to join me and my army to take control of the overworld!" Herobrine boomed through out the dark which got an astonished glare from me.

"Join your army... to take over... the overworld..." I uttered trying to comprehend what he just said.

"Yes! You and I, brother and brother, standing together as two rulers of a new age!" Herobrine again boomed through out the room and I could hear what seems to be cheering coming from the outside which Herobrine gestured for me to look out a balcony. Outside was somewhat the definition of Hell: evil looking, hot and the smell of death in the air, below us on the ground were thousands of deformed pigs shouting to highest of their dead lungs, "With this army we can accomplish this goal!"

"But dont you want to kill me... I mean, if everything you say is true then wouldn't that mean I am Hero that you despise the most?" I asked a bit weary of his answer.

"That is false." He replied, "You are my brother within Hero's body. We are both the same."

His last sentence made me remember that Briphis and Tronity were fighting with each other to see who would be within Hero's body and they ended up splitting apart into two new beings.

"But I thought you were so upset with your brother that you wanted to end his life?" I asked trying my best to avoid the topic at hand.

"Aahh, I was but time changes people and I decided to follow your words from that time you asked me to rejoin you and I refused." Herobrine said which made me remember that exact moment like it was my own memory, "Well, I decided to reconnect with my brother in a more "preferable" manner."

I was speechless right now. The creator of evil of this world may actually be my brother and he is asking me if I would like to join his evil empire to take control of the entire minecraft world.

"So... whats your answer, brother?" Herobrine asked extending his hand out to me. At this moment I was now contemplating if to join him or not, it was very tempting...

I slowly but surely extended my hand towards the hand before me... About to shake the hand to tie my fate together. Just then, a thought popped into my head: it was the girls...