Chapter 7: The Power Within and Reminising

Steve's POV
I wasted no time with my training for what ever i had to face and neither did the girls. Andrea worked on her teleporting skills and practiced using a bow with her powers, it works really well together. Cupa was able to advance her skills with explosions by being able to transfer potion effects to her TNT blasts, with the help from Cecil who created a ton of potions for experimentation, like her new potion that turns you into a bug (I hope she doesn't use it to make me something to eat again). Zarah was able to create gauntlets made of iron and she is pretty good at using them, from what i have seen she was able to punch a tree off of its trunks. Skelly worked on her hand to hand combat with me and she is really tough, especially since she flipped me on my head like six times.
"Okay... I give, you win..." I said exhausted
"Come on! You can't just give up, just when we were warming up!" She replied
"Yeah... I know." I said, "But I got something else to do right now."
I quickly powered walk away, incase she tried to stop me. I entered the house and grabbed a pickaxe, a couple cooked chickens and some torches, for my mining expedition. As I stepped out of the door, I was stopped by a wall of females.
"And where do you think you are going?!" The all said simultaneously
"W-well... um... I was going out on a mining expedition, to gather some stuff." I uttered out.
"You are not going anywhere!" Skelly said with a stern tone
Before the chain of "these are the reasons why you cant go" parade continues I stopped them in their tracks immediately , "Well, We need these supplies for our battle, I need to go on this trip, so either stand in my way and not let me go or move out of the way and get this over with."
They stood there, mouths dropped open with surprise, then a few moments later, faces of surprise changed to faces of respect and they did just as I asked them and I left for my trip with a smile of proudness on my face.
I made it to the opening of a cave, I past by once when I got to this world, it felt like just yesterday I entered this world, not knowing who I am or how I got here (so nostalgic...) As I traveled deeper into the cave, I came across some ores which I minded up, until I came across some strange creatures. It started with a zombie which was at this moment I realized I didn't bring a sword with me, but then something ticked in me as the zombie came closer to me with its arms stretched out and hungry moans for something to eat echoed in the cave. I ran straight for the zombie and uppercutted his head clean off its body, it fell to the ground with a thud, I felt proud of myself and continued on with my journey until I came across a creeper as it was about to explode in my face, with instinct, I grabbed onto the creeper's head and twisted it off. A gash was in its neck and gunpowder poured out of it (this is fun). I found a few pieces of iron, gold, lapis lazuli and an enderman... which I accidentally looked into its eyes. It came teleporting to me like a mad dog, as it was about to pounce onto me I immediately reacted and grabbed onto its enderpearl and ripped it right out of its chest, which caused it to explode leaving behind a dust cloud of purple particles (I expected more...). I was having a lot of fun and I found a mineshaft and found a couple diamonds and a group of spiders with eyes that darted straight for me. As they crawled towards me, I built a crafting table out of the wood planks I got from the pillars, made a diamond sword, ate a piece of chicken and pierced all of the spiders into my sword like a shish kebab. I ended my mining expedition by mining up a good amount of diamonds. I made my trip back home until I heard a rustling in the bushes, with instinct, I grabbed out my diamond sword, ready for anything to try and attack me. Before I was able to react, my sword was knocked out of my hand by something and I was left with nothing but my fists. I knew I wasn't ready for what I was about to face, the most frightening creature in all the land, the monster that would end my life for sure, pounced on me and made me fall on my back. I kept my eyes closed ready for anything the beast was about to bring down upon me, until I gathered up all of the braveness I had left inside of me to open my eyes to see something I was not expecting. A pig... it was a pig, that had me scared out of my mind. For some reason this pig felt very familiar, which made me remember that this was the same pig I encountered when I came into this world.
"Well, hello little guy," I said with a cheery tone, "Were you here the whole time waiting for me?"
"Oink..." the pig said
"Well you wont have to wait anymore cause you are coming home with me, how does that sound?" I replied
"Oink! Oink!" He oinked
"Well lets go, Wilbur!" I said to my newly named friend as I placed a saddle, that I found in a chest, onto his back to ride home.