Chapter 20: Tied To a Tree and BS Again?

Steve's POV

I am not sure what happened but I think after BS and GS left, time started to move again which meant that the people and animals that I had control over were now freed, which would be the reason why they have me tied to a tree.

"Why did you guys tie me to a tree?!" I asked, looking frantically at the odd group before me.

"A little payback for making us do those things with your authority!" Ray huffed as he kicked up dust with his hoof.

"Wait, you guys know about my authority?" puzzled by his statement, I tilted my head to the side a bit.

"Even though we were frozen, we were still conscious of our surroundings so we heard every word from BS and GS." Skelly explained, keeping the tone as an upset one, "And the reason why we tied you to the tree was a little bit of payback/training."

My mind clicked a bit by her words. If I heard correctly, I think she said training.

"If you are wondering what we mean by training, we mean about your authority." Ray exclaimed trotting a bit towards me, "This type of training will allow you to control your power more effectively by using the land around you."

"Tronity had this same type of power to lead his human creations and guide to guide them to survive. You will need the help of all mobs of various kinds: passive and non-hostile." Wiggy exclaimed.

I was about to ask another question but then I realized something. Someone was missing.

"Wheres Andrea?" I asked, which not two seconds later, Andrea popped out of no where from a purple dust cloud holding a very hefty looking bag.

Andrea immediately dropped the bag next to the tree I was tied to.

"She went to the house to gather some materials you will need for your training." Icarus stated, grazing on some grass and instantly spitting it out, "I gotta stop doing that."

"Also, why are you guys animals?" I finally asked.

"Its because we are exhausting our powers at great lengths that Herobrine is sort of over writing us, since he was still a part of you which was Tronity." Troy exclaimed, "You would be able to turn us back to normal once have full control over your authority."

"How can I do that?"

"With your authority, you would be able to summon somewhat of the same powers Tronity used to create us, to change us back to normal."  Icarus finished as he and the others began to walk away, "Your first test would be to free yourself from those ropes enchanted with unbreaking, try to use your power on some creatures to help you out."

I was surprised to see that they were actually serious on leaving me here, tied to this tree. What if a creeper came and exploded me?!

I was about to ask if they could spare a bit of mercy on me but when I looked around, they were already gone. I started to bulge and shake from my restraints but ended up tiring myself out and letting my head hang.

~An hour later~

Well, night has fallen and I am still tied to this tree.

I left my weapons back at the house because I assumed we did not need it since we were travelling during the day. Oh how I regret that decision.

I had pretty much tried every single thing I could physically do which if you haven't guessed yet, has not worked in the slightest.

My eyes began to get heavier every passing minute until all I could think about was how nice it would be to sleep right now: the air was cool and refreshing, the moonlight shined on me with a calming light, that creeper was creeping its way towards me...