X part::2

It's later that day, the boys went to handle some business this time taking stokeley with them. It's just me and Ashley in trippy's room waiting till it's time to go to the hotel.

"So what was it like"

"What was what like"

"Having you know with x..wait! Was jahseh upset"

"No, he explained to me that I'm in a relationship with both of them"

"Whoa"

She said so in depth I just laughed at her dumb ass

"He said x is really sexually attracted to me, he said that he's in love with me. He always was"

"Even when he was dating Geneva?"

"Jahseh said x didn't like Geneva"

(In this story jahseh never got charged with hitting Geneva I'm kinda getting tired of the abuse story)

"I thought they were in love"

"Jahseh loved her, but he wasn't in love. He was just really hurt, you know how sensitive he can be"

"Mm yeah, but how did jahseh love her and not x"

"X and jah is two different people, jahseh is aggressive but he has a soft touch. X is fully aggressive, his fetish is to see people in pain"

"So it did it hurt"

"Yeah but it was more pleasure then pain, I think I like the aggression"

I admitted

"I just don't like the after math"

I say causing her to laugh

"His kinks is to be in control and pain, he loves to be called X more then daddy, and every time he chokes you it feels like he wants to kill you"

"I don't know if I should be scared for you or happy you got some good dick"

She said making me laugh

"Bitch I always get good dick- that was x!"

"What?"

"When we went to that party and jahseh-x took me back to the hotel. He fucked the shit out of me, but jahseh came back and made love to me"

I say causing her to pout

"He's so cute"

She said making me giggle

"I know, but chill out you look to happy about my man"

I say causing both of us to laugh

"Anyways continue, I need details"

I huff

Flashback

"Come here"

He said meaning he wanted me to stand in front of him which I did

"Strip"

He said looking into my eyes, I began with my shirt slowly taking it off.

"Ima teach you to stop playing with me"

He said lowly but loud enough for me to hear him, I began to take off my sweats and now I was only in my underwear and bra set.

He kept his focus on my eyes making me look down. He grip my chin roughly bring me into him, I whimpered from how rough he's being.