4 months

"Baby I told him not to"

I heard his voice making me run into his arms, we were now back home and I was hiding in the closet away from x but jahseh's back.

He stroked my hair as I cried into his chest

"Your gonna be ok, I promise"

I sniff

"Why'd he make me do that"

"I don't know it's x"

He said shaking his head

"I'm sorry he did that to you"

He spoke wiping away my tears

"If you wanna stay with trippy for a while-"

"No"

I shook my head

"I don't wanna spend anytime away from you, your already leaving soon"

"Are you sure"

He ask making me nod

"I'm ok I seen people get shot and die before I just never was the cause of it"

I speak truthfully, he brought me into a tight hug kissing my head.

"We have 3 more nights together"

He spoke making tears welled up in my eyes one more time.

"How long do you have to go again?"

"4 months"

He respond making me whine

-

Authors pov

So basically jahseh and Michelle spent their last 3 days at a hotel alone. They had a good time just chilling around the hotel room watching movies and ordering different types of foods. Jahseh tried getting sex out of her as much as he could but she tapped out a few times.

I mean we don't blame a nigga bout to be celibate for 2 months straight. He better stop playing with them cell mates and buss it down. Lemme stop playing. He finally told her Sunday night on why he's going back to jail an the reasoning is for stabbing some people.

She honestly thought it wasn't that bad for jah to keep from her but he thinks she'd get scared an run away from him so he tries to not tell her to much. But he can do anything in the world to her and she'd always love him no matter what.

She is still scared of x, he wasn't aloud out the whole weekend. But he will be out a lot more soon because jah doesn't plan on taking his MPD medication or any of his others so that's gon be a problem.

jahseh left Monday morning after a good breakfast and sex.. he left happily in a good mood, but soon as he left Michelle shed tears. Ski kept her comfort until she fell asleep though.

She hates being away from him considering they've been unbreakable since middle school. The day they met they just click, the only bump in the road was Justin and we all know what happened to that person.

And obviously after that her attachment got stronger. She hates being away from him knowing he won't be back for a long time. And her attachment issues isn't helping. She even hated when he'd come home to her late at night cause now she feels as if she can't sleep without him. Well unless she's crying.