Gang shit part::2

Everything was back to normal now that red's aunt is gon. It's Monday afternoon, we got outta school and I dropped her off telling her I had to do something.

Which is true, I got her some Nike Air Forces, some jewelry, and chocolates. I asked if she ate yet, she said no so I got her some pizza from her favorite pizza place.

I don't know why I just felt like getting her something. I'm in the parking lot about to pull out but my door opened.

I quickly snapped my head putting my hand on my knife but the person who came in was a girl-it's was Geneva.

I suck my teeth

"Bruh what you want"

She had on a trench coat and her curly hair covered her face a bit.

"You miss me"

He bit her acrylic

"No"

I say with no emotion, she's gonna piss me off then x gon come out

Let me come out pussy!

Shut up.

"What you want"

She popped the Trent coat open revealing black lingerie. Mmm I'm not really in to black, I mean red got some black lingerie but I prefer seeing her in red or white more.

Oh and blue, my little angel. Black lingerie is just so basic now, I wanna see your skin pop with that shit..black don't do that it just looks..boring.

"Why you showing me that"

"Nigga you don't miss this"

She rubs herself a little biting her lip. Her body looks boring to me now.

"No...no I don't"

She sucked her teeth

"Geneva, please get out my car"

She's pissing me off

Yeah get mad

"Daddy, I miss you"

She rubs up on me making me slap her hands away

"Get the fuck out!"

She got frightened knowing I never liked her ass

"X bring me jahseh"

"We don't want you here you fucking whore!"

She looked takin back crying hopping out the car and running away

You didn't have to talk to her like that

Nigga shut up and let's go see my wife
(Energy^)

I rolled my eyes pulling out the parking lot, should I tell red. She not a fighter, she only fights when she haves too so it's not like she's gonna pop off.

One thing I love about her, she's very humble and don't care about what everyone says. Ok, I'll tell her. I pulled up in her driveway walking through the door.

I go straight to her room hearing music playing very low. I hear laughing sounding like a guy... coolie! I bust through the door and they looked at me confused.

Coolie was sitting on the floor next to her bed whilst she set on the bed.

"Oh hey baby"

She said continuing her writing in the book, I'm confused on why they alone in the room since they never hung out alone before.