Gang shit part::4

Friday 5:09pm

We in my room after I finish doing jahseh's dreads over.

"I need a new cut, I bout to hit up my-"

"Can I do it"

I say walking up to him as he looked at himself in the mirror

"Do what?"

He asked

"Your cut, my mom still has all her old hair supplies from hair school"

"And you know how to cut hair?"

"Yes"

I respond truthfully

"Nah nigga"

He laughed walking away

"Why? Jahseh I can cut hair"

"Ion trust you that much"

I gasp in shock

"Over hair?"

"Absolutely"

He respond laying down

"Please"

I whine

"Red"

He said as I set next to him

"You really think ima let you cut my hair"

He said laughing, I was about to hit his chest cause he kept laughing but he grab my hand

"Don't hit me"

He said and trippy walked in

"Trip"

Jah set up

"She can cut hair?"

He asked

"Yeah my mom taught her"

"Told you"

I jumped up

"Ok, if you fuck me up I'm never talking to you again"

"Ok"

I say running out my room to get the hair supplies.

My momma taught me everything I know about doing hair it became a hobby to me. I ran in her room going into her closet. Oh..I didn't tell y'all, my mom got married and moved back to Ohio with her husband.

We still chat and she talks to us whenever we are available, but we all have pretty busy lives if you can't tell. I got the clippers running back into the room as he set in the chair on his phone.

Trippy laid in my bean bag chair rapping on my laptop as jahseh listened bopping his head. I pull jahseh dreads into a ponytail to get it out my way as I plug the clippers in.

He tensed up hearing the sound making me leave a little peck on his cheek.

"Trust me"

I said as I connected the number one clipper to his neck. Using the up and out technique, I started low and close to the skin to get a nice clean fade.

As I went up I got further away, I went over and over around the spots to make sure they were completely cleaned and I didn't leave patches of hair.

I dusted the hair away going to clip number three, I glanced over at him seeing him ordering things but I didn't see what I just minded my business.

I went to the top so it would fade in nicely, I press lighter as I went higher. I'm just tryna avoid having to use a four, so if I blend it in well then I wouldn't have to.