Abuse

⚠️this chapter might cause trauma. read at your own risk⚠️

⚠️ this chapter contains domestic violence⚠️

It's been 2 weeks since me and Justin got back together jahseh and me are on good terms again but he's determined to make me and Justin break up.

My brother is watching Justin like a hawk and warned if he hurt me again he would 'kill him'. I mean I can't blame him, not only is he my twin he's my older brother by 30 minutes but still.

I expect him to be protective of me, I also be over Justin's house a lot and the walls are thin so I can hear how good jahseh be putting in work over there.

I don't remember getting so jealous every time jahseh had sex with some girl but I keep it in control. I mean he ain't my man so, I think I just want to feel like that.

Justin still can't give me my high and jahseh still tease me about it. One time I left Justin house at the same time of one of jahs groupies. She could barley walk and was holding onto the wall for support.

I wanted to know what that felt like so bad, she looked a mess but satisfied. She had the biggest smile on her face looking half dead half beat the fuck up. She didn't have marks on her neck but she had some marks on her body.

Hickeys covering her, you barley seen skin, her hair was every where and her makeup was running down her face. Jahseh did tell me one time that if I had sex with him I'd be scarred for life.

The fact is that I seen his victims and I want it..is that bad. No it's bad that I'm talking about this and I have a boyfriend oh my god!

"Yo!"

I hear justin yell making me turn around

"Why you talking to this nigga jahseh"

He asked coming close to me

"What do you mean? That's my friend"

"Friend my ass! If I even see you look at him ima beat the shit out of you"

"Nigga get the fuck out of here with that! Give me my fucking phone back I can talk and look at whoever the fuck I want"

"Bitch! I dare you"

He grit in my face

"Suck my dick-"

I was cut off by a hard sting being on my left cheek as I fell to the ground. It was so hard I heard ringing in my ear. I cried as he gripped me up by my face.

"You disobey or disrespectful me again and I'll whoop your ass do you understand"

He said making me nod slowly with tears still falling out my eyes. He did something on my phone then threw it back.

"Go home I don't want to see your ugly ass face right now"

I grab my stuff cleaning myself up then leaving out

-

It's been another 2 weeks jahseh keep trying to get in touch with me and I've asked teachers to change my seat in the class so I didn't have to sit next to him.

Trippy asked why I'm being weird towards him and I act as if I was upset and went off on him making him leave me alone. I tried to be visible with the bruises that Justin have been leaving on me recently but no ones paying attention.