X part::4

Jahseh tugged on my arm holding me tight as I talked to his brother Corey. I look up at him confused on why he just got so rough out of nowhere.

Oh. X, I mean yeah technically it's his birthday too but I want jahseh here.

"X, go away"

He frowned at me with a hurt expression

"Not like that"

I sighed

"I want jah to enjoy his birthday"

"He told me to come out for a little so I can see, I'll go back at"

He checked the time

"7:30"

He said, it's 7 now

"Ok but promise me"

"I promise babygirl, I'll never lie to you"

He said hold my face up by my chin

"Ok"

I respond softly and he left a peck on my lips, he kept a tight grip on me until he seen cleo. Now this bout to be the soft spot of x.

"Mommy"

I giggle at his choice of words, she walked over and he hugged her tight. She frowned looking into his eyes as an instant smile grew.

"Hi my baby boy"

She said kissing his forehead, jahseh's affectionate with cleo but not as much as x, x is in love with her.

"I miss you mom"

"I miss you more"

She says fixing up his dreads

"What's up x"

Cory said, x gave him the stink look turning his attention back to cleo. Jahseh and Cory get along but not him and x.

X talked to the rest of the family members keeping me by his side. He stills protective around his family.

.

He pulled me into his room shutting the door

"Bye, I'll see you again"

He said attaching our lips, he parted as I look into his eyes seeing jahseh.

"Did he do something"

"No, he was on his best behavior"

I say and we left out

-

It's Sunday morning I'm in my bed back home 'sick' again. It's so hard fucking two people x and jah wanted birthday sex.

Jah rough, x rougher...that shit tires a bitch out

"Ok, I'm leaving. I hope you feel better soon"

She kisses my forehead making me frown but ski came in after her so...she clears her throat seeing him

"Bye"

She stutters as he lick his fingers wiping his mouth

"Bye"

He said lowly and she walked out

"Eww"

I say turning my focus back on the tv, he shuts my door laying down at the end of the bed. We were watching Elmo..don't say shit! Ion wanna hear it. Elmo that nigga period! (It's quiet ain't no back talk!)

"What the fuck!"

Jahseh bust through the door

"What"