Jocelyn flores

"X it was her! She was talking all this stuff about you!"

I hear as I walk in

"You a snitch!"

"I don't give a fuck about what y'all talking about! Bro what the fuck happened to my money!"

Jahseh yelled as I walked into the living room seeing him yelling at Zoe and Jocelyn.

"I didn't take it x I swear"

Jocelyn said

"Yes you did! I seen you!"

Zoe yelled at her

"No I didn't! you fucking liar!"

"What the hell is going on"

I asked

"7,000 dollars is missing"

Jahseh told me, My eyes widened

"Yeah it was this bitch right here"

Zoe said

"No the fuck it wasn't- fight me!"

"Ok let's go"

Zoe put her hands up

"Ayo chill that shit out in front of my son!"

Jahseh yelled

"Will, Chris...they gotta go"

He spoke

"The modeling job is off, Jocelyn do you need me to get you a plane ticket back home?"

"No."

She replied

"Ok well get them a hotel please"

He said to Chris making him nod and take both of them out. Jah sighed loudly plopping on the couch, I put ky on the ground so he could go entertain himself.

I sat down next to jah running my fingers through his dreads massaging his head.

"How'd you notice the money was gone?"

"I had a bag filled with it under my desk"

"Jah, you should of put it in your safe"

"I know"

"Who you think did it"

I asked

"I don't know but they not allowed back here"

(Paused, I just wanted to say that it's actually weird writing this part after finding out Jocelyn and x actually fucked....her family said they were in a 'romantic relationship'...it's weird cause jahseh is 3 years older which means he was at least 19 and she was 16...but anyway, we're not adding that to the story..obviously)

"Mum"

Ky called handing me the Oreos, I open the package for him putting them on the table.

"How was the prom"

"Boring, but I took pictures with tons of fans..how was y'all's day?"

"Stressful but successful"

He chuckle making kyro laugh too, he don't even know what he laughing at. I thought making me laugh a little

-

2 days later

Me and jahseh was laying in bed before his phone interrupted us. He placed it on speaker so he could continue playing the game.