Gang shit part::5

I keep my eyes on both Ash and red watching them manifest. I look up seeing a full moon making me smirk.

"How bout you bring your new toy here-"

"Bruh what you say"

Trippy snapped cutting savage off

"Bro chill that's his sister"

Tekashi informed him

"Oh shit my bad bro I ain't know"

He quickly apologized, I just kept my eyes on her honestly not giving a fuck about what they talking about. She so cute the way she takes smile bites of her food.

"Jahseh!"

"What nigga" (now ima started making up random names)

I snap at shark

"You watching her like she doing something interesting she just eating"

He snap back

"Bring her here"

He added, I thought about it looking over spotting a blue car with gang slangs over it. I tilt my head frowning then I came to realization.

I quickly stormed over to the girls making trippy follow. We pulled them off the car making tanks and ski come towards me.

"Get in the car"

I say in a stern tone making her listen no questions asks. Chris walked over

"What's going on"

He asked me

"Crip"

Was all I said before shutting the car door, trippy put Ashley in his car as I handed red her food through the window.

I tap the hood making her roll up the tented windows being unnoticeable.

"What's up blat killas!"

They yelled going towards the bloods, they immediately got defensive because of how disrespectful that saying is to them. Fuck! I knew I shouldn't of never brought her here.

"Yo we bout to dip"

Tank said to them

"Why y'all leaving now"

A crip stood up to him making all of us immediately get by his side.

"Vro chill, weont' want no smoke"

I said to him

"This between y'all and them. This ain't got shit to do with us"

Trippy said

"We just tryna have peace"

Ski added

"Yo back up, they ain't disrespect us"

One of the other crips spoke pushing him away from us. We all watch them carefully walking to our cars and hopping in.

I immediately pulled off tryna get my baby out this mess.

"I'm ok"

She reassured me as I stoped at a red light, I smiled leaving a peck on her lips and got back to the road.

.

I'm on FaceTime with takeshi whilst Mickey lay on my chest sound asleep.

Trayway🩸:Bro you know I'm sorry, we gon have another party and-

You: I'll come but I'm not bringing her again

Trayway🩸: Bro-