ʚ❤︎ɞ; how you first met p2

*

*.·:·.☽✧☾.·:·.*
hisoka
———
you met hisoka at heavens arena.
———
"[y/n] wins again! beating their opponent 9-0! congratulations, [y/n]!" the referee shouted into their microphone, causing the crowd to go wild. you smiled as you looked down at your opponent, shivering in defeat. you turned around and left the stage, a feeling of power washing over you.

— time skip —

you walked to your room, located on the 200th floor. you were a very good fighter; everyone knew that. you had a lot of narcissistic people attempt to fight you and fail miserably, it was quite entertaining to some. you knew many people wanted to fight you, which you didn't mind. after all, you've never been defeated before.

you hummed a melody as you unlocked the door to your room, quickly turning around and locking the door behind you. you took off your shoes and placed down your plastic bag of treats on the nearest table. the room was gorgeous, it was very pretty and didn't have a spot of dust.

you happily walked towards the window, taking in the view of the gorgeous city. your eyes widened at the beautiful sight, it was a lot to take it; truly. you tsk'd in annoyance at the presence behind you.

"what do you want hisoka?" you said coldly, earning a chuckle from the magician. "hm~ don't be so cruel now.. it almost makes me sad~ ♦" said hisoka, faking a pout as you turn around to face him.

"let me guess, you came here trying to make me fight you again so you can fuel your big ego?" you said, clearly irritated. well, who wouldn't be irritated if some random pervy-clown kept breaking into your room every night to try to fight with you?

"ouch.. that one kind of hurt, you know~ ♥" hisoka purred as he walked closer to you, causing your back to meet the cold window. "you know... you're not like other toys i've played with~ you seem... different~ ♣" hisoka said, causing you to roll your eyes.

"back up. i'm not falling for your little tricks to make me feel special, you're probably saying that crap to get me to fight with you. just leave me alone! and how the hell do you keep breaking in my room!" you huffed in pure anger, hisoka enjoyed making you mad, flustered. something about it, made his stomach flutter.

"my dear~ all will stop if you just simply... fight me~ you're so strong, and all i want is to see you break~ ♠" hisoka spoke, causing you to gag at his cringey words. "fine! i'll fight you but you better not come back into my room and annoy me!" you said, although a part of you enjoyed this.

how? how did you enjoy this clown breaking into your room? why was it something you looked forward to after every match?